21 - Instagram/Trust

@maya: long distance tingz💞👤:@vinniehacker

👤:@vinniehacker

liked by vinniehacker and 879,396 others

@fanaccount: AWW THIS IS SO CUTE

@giannasmith: so this is why you're up so late all the time

@iblowyourmind: I miss you!!

@vinniehacker: i'll see you soon 🖤

@hope.jackson: damn you look like a baddie even on ft

*user has limited comments*

~Mayas POV~

There was a knock at my front door and I knew it was Vinnie. Hope and I were waiting on Kio and Vinnie to show up, they were going to be staying for the weekend.

I opened the front door and seen Vinnie and smiled as I hugged him. "I missed you!" I said as he laughed hugging me back. "I missed you to" he said as I pulled away from him. "Oh hey Kio" I said noticing him standing behind Vinnie "yea notice me now" he said rolling his eyes smiling.

I laughed as we all walked inside the house "Kio!" Hope yelled running into the front room. "hey!" he said as she ran up to him hugging him. They weren't official yet, but I knew they would be soon. The way Hope talked about Kio I knew she liked him a lot.

~~~

It was later that night and we were all going to go out for dinner that night. Hope had made reservations for us at this new place downtown. We had invited Gianna but she had to work so it was just gonna be us four.

I was sitting on my bed on my phone, I had just took a shower and got dressed. I was wearing black dyed jeans and a cute cross over shirt. I was waiting for Vinnie to get out of the shower so I could use my bathroom mirror.

I noticed he left his phone sitting on the bed, I looked over at it and seen that Nai had texted him. I wanted to pick his phone up to see what she said but I knew that I shouldn't.

I looked over at the bathroom and heard the water still running. I thought about what Josh said to me and how he said Vinnie wouldn't hurt me. I decided to leave it be besides they were friends so she was probably texting him for a reason.

I heard the shower water turn off and I looked back down on my phone to tiktok. After a couple minutes the bathroom door opened and I turned my head to see Vinnie. He was wearing a classic all black Vinnie outfit with jordan's on.

"You're wearing that?" he asked as he looked at my shirt. "isn't it cute?" I asked smiling up at him, "yeah, yeah it is" he said licking his lips and looking down at it.

"my eyes are here" I said pointing at them as I laughed. "Sorry you're distracting" he said biting his lip as he looked at me.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to him "If you're lucky maybe you'll get a present tonight" I said caressing my fingers across his chest. He laughed a little as he put his hands on my lower back.

He pulled me closer to him and I lifted my head up and leaned it to kiss him. Our lips connected and I smiled as I felt him grab my ass. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away from him.

"I gotta finish getting ready" I said as he rolled his eyes. "You take forever" he said as he let go of my waist. "Sorry but we gotta leave in twenty minutes and I still gotta do my makeup" I said as I walked past him and into the bathroom.

"Mood killer" He said back as I laughed a little "You'll live" I said as I pulled my makeup out of my drawer.

~~~

It was a couple hours later after we had gotten food and we had all went back to my house. Kio and Hope were going to hangout with us for a little bit before they went back to Hopes house.

When we got to my house I went to my room to change and Vinnie came with me. "Why did you follow?" I asked as I walked into the room. "I can't put a hoodie on damn" he said as he picked up his bag.

"I had to make sure that was why" I said as I untied my shirt. "I mean if you want it to be for the other reason it can be" he said as he shrugged his shoulders smiling at me. "That's for later" I said as I picked up a t shirt pulling it over my head.

"I'm gonna tie you to that" he said as he put his hoodie on. "And I'm gonna take that literally" I said winking at him as he laughed.

We walked out of the room and I seen the bathroom door open. Kio and Hope were standing in the bathroom staring at themselves in the mirror.

"How self centered" Vinnie said as he walked up behind me. "Shut up Im hot" Hope said as I laughed walking into the bathroom. "Come on let's all take pics" I said pulling out my phone.

"oh yeah" Kio said posing for the picture, as I went to my camera Vinnie picked me up and put me over his shoulders like I weighed nothing. I started laughing as I took pictures of us.

"you're so extra" Kio said shaking his head smiling, "it's better to be extra than boring" I said as he rolled his eyes laughing.

~~~