Chapter 1

"So you're telling me that I can go to a high school full of other kids?" you asked as you looked at your parents questioningly. You couldn't believe it.

"Yes honey" said your mom "You should experience school life at least once in your life. You can choose any school you want and we'll find an apartment for you near there."

Your jaw dropped. "So you're saying that I can move out?" you asked.

"Yes. Anywhere you want."

After being home-schooled all your life, it was impossible for you to believe that your parents were finally letting you study in any school you want. It felt so unreal. But it still wasn't something you wanted.

"Mom, do I have to? Can't I just stay at home?"

She placed her hand on your shoulder "Y/n, forget about the past. You were too young back then. Now that you're grown up, you need to go out and meet other people. Not all of them are bad."

You smiled awkwardly and nodded.

A week later

Walking in the school gate, you could feel stares at you. You knew that you were good looking but it felt so awkward. Whispers could be heard in every corner. "Who's she?" , "Is she a model?", "So pretty" and all kinds of things.

After looking for every school online, you had finally found a school that caught your interest, Jae Won high school or just simply J high school. There wasn't anything special about it, but you thought you'd give it a try.

You just ignored the whispers and stares and walked in, looking for the teacher's office but you felt lost.

When you wanted to ask for help you looked up and found a group of girls giving you death glares. You greeted them with an awkward smile and looked around. Luckily, you found Jay.

Jay was your uncle's kid. Yeah you had never talked to him before but seeing him made you feel relieved at this moment. You rushed to him.

"Hey" you said but he just stared at you. Were his eyes always covered with his bangs? Did he feel comfortable walking like that?

"Umm, can you take me to the teacher's office?" you asked him awkwardly.

He nodded and started walking without saying anything. You took it as a sign to follow him so you walked behind him.

He stopped in front of a door. You looked at the sign and it read "Staff's room".

"Thank you" you said but again he just nodded and walked away.

You stared at his back for a while and knocked at the office door.

"Come in" said a teacher and looked up at you "You must be the new kid, Y/n Ji. Come in, have a seat."

You nodded and sat on a chair in front of the teacher's desk.

"So you applied for Fashion dept. Is there any reason why you wanted to study in this school?" she asked.

"No specific reason. I just liked this school." you replied with a smile.

The teacher nodded and said "Well, if that's what it is then follow me". She stood up and walked out of the office as you followed behind her.