Forgiveness?

Look, I know it sounds really weird but I just stood there in shock--without any clothes whatsoever. My mom was one floor away from walking in on her naked daughter standing in front of two boys, how would that look? I slowly grabbed my towel from their hands knowing what they were capable of and wrapped it back around me. I walked around them and continued getting ready for school. When I picked out my outfit and put it on I turned around to see an upset look on their face. "What's wrong, god boys emotions are so hard to read" Matt just looked at Taylor while I looked at Matt. "Um, everything, your bruises, your body" Matt started and taylor realized he couldn't find the words so he finished "-I guess we didn't know our own strength, I can't believe what we've done" Taylor couldn't find the words either. Once again my mom is one floor away to finding two boys in my room. Matt started again. "You're actually pretty hot" At this point I was feeling flattered but disgusted at the same time. They've been bullying me forever and just now they're realizing what they did? Well I'm glad they did But I wish they would've done it sooner. I proceed getting ready and the boys continue to watch me. How long is this going to go on? As I was applying my mascara I ask why they even came here. "Well nash told us to come over and blame Cameron being grounded on you but we aren't gonna do that" Great the day my bullies realize what they did thy we're coming to bully me. "Hold on" I walked downstairs and told my mom I'm not going to school. I went back up and told them to tell me everything. They did.

Okay I know after like 7 months this is a poopy chapter, but we needed a filler chapter. I think I have a new style of writing, what do you think?