*hopes in hearts*-an os{13+}

The wind was swaying gently through the windows, and the candles' flames were dazzling brightly, all over the chamber.

sai, was lazy, flipping pages of books. her heart was fondling the last night's moment, that they shared.

At the moonlight, gazed into the sky, their hearts were tangles with each other.

''Virat, sir...'' she said in a gentle tone.

unable, to face her face, he asked,'' Kya Hua?''

yes, he craved to see her closely, to kiss those cheeks, to gaze into the eyes that enchant him. yet, he feared, does she still loves me? after all turns in life?

''why dont you face your wife?'' she asked mischievously.

'wife? is it true? does she..' his endless thoughts stopped for a moment when she touched his fingers, smoothly.

''it's late, I think, we must...''

''ssshhh''she said as she gazed into his eyes fearlessly.

the midnight moonlighted up the sky with a charming aura. her fingers rolled over his cheeks, touching them evenly. his was calmed by her touch as if nerves and questions both gave up.

he smiled at her scarlet lips and smeared them with a bright smile. unable to shy, and laugh at the same time, sai ran towards the terrace. as Virat, sprinted over the stairs to catch her.

''I won't come with you'' she said with a chuckle.

''you would surely, sai....'' he said as he reached the last steps of stairs.

there was no way to escape now,there was no way to hide emotions that bubbles with time now. as the rain began drizzling lazily at night, their bodies gave up into each other's solace.

He wasnt a brave officer today, but only her love.

''sir....'' he stopped her and replaced her words with a kiss, on the cheeks.

''it's just Virat...'' he said in between of fondness.

he carried her to the chamber with his eyes constantly meeting hers. Emotions are irrestiable to claim their hearts tonight.

she laid on the bed, as her eyes were fixed on the stars, in the sky. he gently latched the door, as anxiety killed her heart.

he moved towards the large bed, shifting his heart to her's soul. he swirled the zip of her gown,naking her naked beautifully in the middle. The cherry black bra, was visible perfectly, as he advanced further. with one hand, he trickled his breasts, and on the other, still claimed on her waist.

she was blushing profusely with each beautiful movement. her hairs were frozen on her skin, being wet in the rain. she stood up, and sat on the bed, with knees close to her breast, folding her hands.

''What happened?'' he asked her

''you are still in the suit...unfair love claims to reward none she said pouting her cheeks and looking at him.

''let's play a fair game then- he chuckled as he opened his arms for her. she tucked the shirt, unbuttoning them with a creepy smile.

there was a lilac scent of love -oozing from his body. her mind, excited, fondled, and rolled over his chest.

''you're too handsome to be covered''she uttered hesitantly.

''you're too beautiful to be ashamed, my love''he said tugging her curls behind her ear.

his strong tongue caressed and molded her's, his fingers still bathing on her lower beauty. she was enchanted with his figure, as she rolled his fingers fondling them.

The heat in the body enlarged as his fingers gently cuddled against her belly, pecking them.

they had measured each of their beauty, with patience, eyes, toes, fingers, and cheeks, side by side.

The yearning of a naive love was cherished blissfully as times passed.

''sai, you're one of the beautiful mistakes of my destiny's'' he said as his head was resting on her neck.

''you're the beautiful unplanned treasure for me, Virat sir''  she said kissing his forehead gently.

***********************************************

The last flames of candles flew in the breeze, as sai still remembered the last night, refreshing them again and again..........................................................

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Iam new to the fandom of sairat,so forgive if my writing offend anyone.

vote,comment!