Am I dreaming?

"D-did Amity.. the kiss.. the blush- I- um..." As Luz is walking home she stumbles over her legs and words, shocked by the events of the past few minutes.

"This is straight out of one of my teen fic novels back home... Jeez" "EDA I'M HOME!" She yells up the stairs, casually ignoring the chatty gossip of Hooty.

"Can we talk Eda? I need romance advice." Luz says, unsure what to expect from the unexpected herself, Eda the infamous owl lady. "Me? Romance? Pff, I'm the wrong one to ask about romance, Luz." Eda chuckles between sips of apple blood.

"Regardless, do tell, you've got my attention, might as well spill." "Wel-" "Wait, wait, don't tell me, this is about that Blight girl, isn't it?" Eda interrupts

"Well- I mean- Yeah. Am I really that open a book? First Gus, now you. " She says sheepishly.
"You aaaaaare!" Hooty chimes in.
"In any case Luz, you gotta talk to her! If there's anything you should pick up from me, it's to be bold!" Eda replies encouragingly

"I- You're right. I oughta tell her how I feel. I'm going to the library tomorrow anyway. I'm gonna do it then. Yeah." She says, with an anxious enthusiasm.

"Hey King! C'mere, you never got to tell me that story from this morning" Luz lays on the couch, unwinding from the day as King waddles over to tell her all about some demonic experience or another. She's just happy to see him happy.

luminous light in the dark (lumity, toh)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara