The hogwarts express

Remus sat down in one of the cosy carrages picking at his nails from the fear but at the same time he was so exited. He heard a light knock on the sliding doors, he turned around to see a boy he had scruffy black hair, deep brown eyes. His clothes were old and scruffy.
"Do you mind?" The black haired boy said in a trembling voice
"Ff cource not have a seat" Remus said with a kind smile plastered on his face
"I'm Sirus by the way, Sirius Black" Sirius said exchanging a sof smile
"Nice to meet you Sirius, I'm Remus, Remus lupin" Lupin said
They sat in silence for a while wating the feilds turn into forests out of the large window. They both turned their heads as they hear an old lady walking past carrages, she had a sweet trolley, asking every carrage is they wanted anything to eat. Remus had no money left so he politley refused, Sirius on the otherhand had a pocket full of money so he asked for a liquorice wand and two chocolate frogs which he insisted remus should have, after 5 minutes of remus declining he finally let in and said
"if you insist i will have one" He said
"yes thank you here you are" Sirius said handing a chocolate frog to him
"thank you Sirius" Remus said uncontrolably blushing for a reason he did't quite know.
Sirius smiled back at him. half an hour passed when an older boy wearing scarlet robes and a shiny badge told them they needed to change into their robes as they would be arroving soon. They did as told and changed in silence with only the noise of the train speeding closer and closer to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardy. They started speaking about family, school and life before they knew they were going to A magic school. The train began to slow down gradually when at the same time they both exclaimed they saw the school in the distance.They both were xpecting the train to take them directly to the school but they stopped at the station labled hogsmead station. They both rose from thir seat, robes going to their ankles. Grabbing the luggage they had on the train they exited the compartment and carfully got of the trainw hich suprisingly was a big jump from the floor. A large man called for the first years to follow him to the boats. Looking confused but going with the flow they followed the crowd of people to the giant lake on which they clammbered in the boats which were very small but fit 3 people in, two rowing and the one at the front holding a heavy stick with a candle lamp on the top to make sure they could see as it was very dark now.

 authors note, i will update soon hope you have a good day/night :)