𝟏. 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀.

_

___________________

Friday night, just another work shift like always. I get inside at 4pm, and work all night with my best friend Emily. After a few hours, Emily goes home.

I told her and my boss that I'll stay until the morning shift starts, so it's just me now. The last few people leave, so I start cleaning their tables.

When I'm finally done with everything, the door opens again. I silently sigh, and get back to the counter. Yesterday, I stayed until the morning as well.

I'm really tired, but that's fine. A tall, muscular man walks in, looking at his feet. "Are you still open?" he asks before I can greet him. "Y-yes, can I get you anything sir?" I reply, and he looks into my eyes.

I look back into his, and God, they're beautiful. He looks at my body from head to toe, and softly smiles.

"Coffee, please" he says with a smile, making me softly smile as well. I nod, and walk over to the coffee maker while the man sits down at a table. I get him the coffee he wanted, and walk over to the table.

"Here you go, anything else?" I ask, and he looks up again. "No, thank you" he replies, but he doesn't look so happy. I know that it's none of my business, but I can't stand that.

"Are you okay?" I nervously ask. He sighs, and looks at his cup of coffee. "Oh well, families" he chuckles, making me silently laugh.

"Yeah... Let me know if you need anything okay?" I add. "I will, thank you Miss" he replies, and I walk away with a smile.

 "I will, thank you Miss" he replies, and I walk away with a smile

Family... Family should be like home. Love, coziness and a good time. In my family, that's not exactly what's going on. My dad is a doctor, a neurosurgeon to be exact.

He's the sweetest guy ever, and we share a great bond. I have one older brother, and one older sister. My brother's name is Henry. He will protect me at all costst, just like I would do for him.

My sister's name is Amira. She's great as well, but she has a whole family of her own so we don't see her a lot.

She's a very kind woman, and she'll be there for me when I need her, but our bond isn't as strong as me and Henry's.

My mother and I aren't that close. She keeps pushing me to get a boyfriend and have children. Amira always tells me the same things, while my dad and Henry tell me to do whatever I want.

That's why I don't really like being around my family anymore. My dad and Henry are amazing, but my mom and Amira are suffocating me with their pushing questions.