"im totally fucked,"

The four Maruaders and Ophelia sat in the Gryffindor common room by the roaring fire

The four Maruaders and Ophelia sat in the Gryffindor common room by the roaring fire. Remus was flicking through a book, Sirius was staring at Remus, Peter was eating jelly beans and Ophelia was leaning against James.

"It's almost time." Peter announced. "Don't remind me." Remus replied, followed by a groan of pain. It was a full moon that night and the days leading up to the dreadful night would leave Remus exhausted and in constant pain.

"I know I'm not an animagus but is there anything I can do to help?" Ophelia asked the boys who thought for a moment. Remus then pulled his knitted jumper off and threw it towards the girl. "Wear that. I don't want to rip it." He told the girl who nodded.

"There isn't really that much. There's a certain amount that we can do as well." James said to the Ravenclaw who he had his arm around. Sirius then looked out the window. "We should probably go then." He said which made them all nod before getting up and leaving the common room. James placed a kiss on her forehead before he followed the boys out.

~☕︎︎~

For the rest of the night, Ophelia stayed up waiting for them to get back. In the meanwhile, she flicked through as many books she could find about werewolves as well as finding as much chocolate as she could.

She knew he would be exhausted when he got back and would head to bed as soon as he got back but she thought a collection of chocolate would be a way to cheer him up after he woke up.

The sudden songs of birds made her glance at the window to see the sun starting to rise. But she jumped when the portrait swung in. Limping in was James who had deep claw marks on her arms as well as one across his cheek.

"What happened?" She asked as she hurried over and helped him sit down on the couch. "It didn't go to plan." He replied, wincing in pain. "I thought he took wolfbane." Opehlia replied which made him nod. "But he must of forgotten to take it on some days." He added.

"Where's the others?" Opehlia asked with a look of concern. "In the hospital wing. Pete passed out at the blood and Pads is waiting for Moony." James replied. "Now I should stop the bleeding for I stain this couch." The Gryffindor said.

Ophelia knew he would not be able to do it himself however she had no idea how to help clean up the cuts so she had James walk her through every step. "Now rinse it out and press lightly on the cuts." He informed the girl who rung out the excess water in a cloth before gently patting it on the cuts.

She cringed every time he hissed in pain. "Are you okay?" She asked the Gryffindor who nodded. "Now you need to wrap the bandage around it." He informed her.

She nodded before undoing some of the bandage to wrap around the cuts which had stopped bleeding. Her fingers glided along his sensitive sting which stung but to distract himself from the pain, he started at the Ravenclaw who bit her bottom lip in concentration.

Carefully, she pinned the bandage close so it would stay but before inspecting the cuts on her cheek. "I'll have a scar. I'll look as cold as Moony." James said which made her scoff. "You wish." She laughed which made him pout.

Then Remus walked in. His hair was messy and his eyes were red as if he had been crying. Sirius tired to hold his and as he walked up the stairs to their dorm but he shook it off and went up alone.

Sirius sighed as he walked backwards until he reached the armchair. "He blames himself. I don't know how to stop him from doing that." The boy said hopelessly.

"One day, I will kill that Greyback." Sirius hissed which made her eyebrows furrow. "Greyback?" Ophelia repeated with a confused look. "The monster who bite him." James said which made her nod and let out a sigh.

"How's Peter?" She then asked the dark haired boy. "He's fine. Madam Pomfrey is just ensuring he's drank some water." He replied which made them all nod.