"calling you up,"

It was now the final day of school before Christmas and all the students were packing their luggages and heading down to the Hogsmeade platform

That morning, Ophelia sat beside James the Great Hall for breakfast. "I was thinking," He began which made her sit up straight and look at him. "You could stay with me this Christmas." James finished. Ophelia shook her head. "It's fine. I'm planning to stay with Lily." She told the boy.

"Come on. Think about my mother's cooking." James said with a hopeful grin. "You got me there." She sighed. "But have your parents said it's okay?" She asked which made James nod.

Then they grabbed their suitcases from their dorms and headed down to the Hogwarts Express which was waiting for the students at the platform. Although they had to battle against all the other students, they found an empty compartment for the ride back to London.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The trolley lady asked the students sitting the compartment. "A chocolate frog please." Ophelia said before trading the purple packet for some coins.

She ripped the packaging open and he chocolate frog jumped out which made Peter scream. Quickly, she flicked her wand at it which made it freeze before taking a bite out of it. Then she pulled out the card.

"Who do you get?" James asked. "Artemisia Lufkin." She replied, watching the photo where a woman with grey hair and dressed in pink stood. "Are you being serious!" He exclaimed. "No, he's right there." She said, pointing at the smug looking boy.

"That's the one I'm missing from my collection!" James exclaimed. "How old are you?" She asked mockingly which made him rolls his eyes.

"Who is she?" Peter asked, his mouth filled of jelly beans. Ophelia's mouth fell open at the boy's comment. "She was the first female Minster of Magic." Remus told the boy who then nodded. "It's a sign." She told James who nodded.

"Oh so you make fun of me for collecting cards but it's okay for you to see things as signs!"

~☕︎︎~

The train then came to a sudden halt and the platform filled with smoke. Ophelia looked out the window at all the parents waiting for their children. "There's my mum and dad." James said, pointing at a rather old couple.

His father, Fleamont Potter, wore the same glasses as James with the same brown hair which made a few stands of silver in. His eyebrows were bushy and he hand a thick beard paired with a moustache which flicked up at the ends.

Beside him was his wife, Euphemia Potter. Her hair was a lighter brown colour and was kept up in a low bun at the back of her head. Around her neck was a pearl necklace and on her ring finger was a wedding ring which had a large diamond on. She also had strands of silver running through her hair.