"was such a bad idea,"

The Christmas holidays were now over and school was starting again

The Christmas holidays were now over and school was starting again. Euphemia had to wake them all up as none of them wanted to get up and go back to Hogwarts. Ophelia and James woke up easily however Sirius wouldn't budge and she had to resort to pouring water on his head.

Ophelia stood in the kitchen buttering a piece of toast when James walked in, his hair even messier then usual. "I don't know if you've realised but there's a bird nest on your head." She said which made him roll his eyes. She ruffled up his hair as he passed for a cup of water.

He drank most of the water before tipping the last bit back into the sink before walking up behind the girl and wrapping his arms around her waist with his head on her shoulder.

"You guys are gross." They turned around to see Remus walk into the kitchen. "How come you're here?" Ophelia asked with furrowed eyebrows. "The Potter's drop me off." He replied as he picked up an apple from the fruit bowl and took a bite. "It's closer then Yorkshire." He added.

Fleamont then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where they stood. "Are we off then?"

~☕︎︎~

As she was in her 7th year, she had quite a few free periods which she spent in the library studying. One spring night, her and Lily were revising in the library until no one else was there.

Throughout the day Marlene and Dorcas attempted to distract them and get them to leave the freezing cold library but they were unsuccessful.

"Why are you two still here?" They glanced up to see James walking over and lean on the back of chair next to Ophelia. "We care about our education Potter." Lily replied. "This can't be good for your mental health." James said.

"Do you think successful people have good mental health?" The Ravenclaw asked the boy who shrugged. "I don't know. You're the Ravenclaw." He replied. She kicked his leg which made him howl in pain.

Then the librarian wandered over. "The library is closing." She informed the students sternly before walking away.

~☕︎︎~

The next day Ophelia sat in Transfiguration were she was attempting to turn a toad into a toadstool. "This spell is deceptively difficult." Mcgonagall told the class.

Ophelia flicked her wand at the brown toad but nothing happened. "Is it really?" She hissed under her breath and she flicked her wand more aggressively at the creature.

From the corner of his eye, James noticed the girl sighing loudly. "You look frustrated." He whispered to the girl who sat on the table next to him. "You think?" She replied. "All you do is-" She interrupted the boy's help. "I don't need your help. I just need to try again."

James nodded and sat watching the girl failed over and over again with a smug look. James then flicked his wand at the toad in front of him which morphed into a toadstool. "You're a pain in my arse James." Ophelia said which made him kiss her temple after moving to the empty seat beside her.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "Fine." She sighed reluctantly. He then started to correct the girl on her wand movement but making her attempt again. She was able to successfully turn the toad into a toadstool.

"What do you say?" James asked. "I'm so attracted to you when you're smart." She said to him. "I was looking for a thank you but that will do." He replied as he got up and headed back to his seat.

"If you just calm down and take a break you'd be able to do it." He told the girl who rolled her eyes. "Fine,fine." She sighed. "Maybe you're right."

"What was that?" He asked with wide eyes. "I take my statement back." Ophelia said. "No you can't! You said I was right!"

"I will break up with you if you don't stop." She threatened which made him shut up instantly and smile at her fearfully.