"i cant get enough,"

Ophelia sat alone one night at the desk by her window

Ophelia sat alone one night at the desk by her window. She continuously dipped her quill into the ink pot before continuing to do her Ministry work. James was at an Order meeting however Lily had a cold so she was at home with her.

Suddenly, she felt a swirling feeling in her stomach which made her pushed herself out from under the chair and attempted to run to the toilet but it was too late and she ended up throwing up just outside of Lily's door.

Curious, she got up and opened her door to see the girl hunched over. "What happened?" She asked. "What does it look like?" Ophelia snapped back. Lily paused for a moment before staring at the girl with a smirk.

"When did you last have your period?" She asked with squinted eyes. The girl paused for a moment to think. "About... 8 weeks ago." Lily sighed. "Go sit down, I'll buy you a test from the shop."

Ophelia's breathing started to increase before she calmed herself down and sat down on the couch. Not too long after Lily returned and sent her up to the bathroom to take the test.

A bit later she walked back in with the test in her hand and put it down on the coffee table, waiting for the results to show up. "It'll be okay." Lily comforted her, her thumb running across the top of hers. "Is it done yet?" The impatient girl asked. Lily glanced over. "It is. Do you want to look?" She shook her head. "Can you?" Ophelia asked.

Lily picked it up and her eyes went wide when she saw the two lines. "Well?" Ophelia asked. Lily looked up at her and nodded which made take in a sudden intake of breath. "How am I meant to tell James?" Ophelia suddenly asked. "What if he leaves? We've barely got out of school! What about my job!"

Lily started to shush the girl. "It'll all be okay." She repeated over and over to the girl. "The meeting should finish soon. I suggest going to his to tell him." Lily suggested before placing a kiss on her forehead and opening the door.

Ophelia grabbed her coat before walking the few streets until she reached the Manor door. Just as she held up her hand to knock on the door, James appeared. "Ophelia? What's wrong?" He asked when he saw her red eyes.

"J-James, I'm pregnant." She confessed. "Really?" He asked with laughter in his voice which made her nod. Excitedly, he lifted her up and spun her around. "Wait, you're not going to leave?" Opehlia asked when he put her back down.

"Leave? Why would I do that? I love you Ophelia." James said as he lifted up her chin and placed his hand on her cheek. "I love you too." She said in her weak voice before she pushed herself up onto her toes to press her lips against his.

~☕︎︎~

A few months had passed and Ophelia had moved into the Potter Manor to give Lily a break. She had also found that he new craving was peanut butter and pickles which made James feel sick every time he saw her eating them.

Ophelia sat with her seat up on the sofa beside her and her hand resting on her stomach.  Her head was resting on James' lap, allowing her to play with her hair.

Just then, Sirius and Remus walked into the house and towards the couple in the living room. "How is my favourite person doing?" Sirius asked in a baby voice as she hurried over to Ophelia and placed his hands on her stomach.

"Maybe ask how the person carrying them is doing?" Remus asked which made Ophelia chuckle. Sirius then pressed his ear against her stomach whilst Remus say at the arm chair. "Do you really not want to know the gender?" He asked the girl who nodded. "Like a chocolate box. You don't know what you're gonna get." James said.

"Please don't compare our baby to chocolate," Ophelia began. "Especially because I now want chocolate." She added which made the messy haired boy chuckle.