"it was a bad idea,"

One somber afternoon, Ophelia, Sirius and James say in front of two gravestones

One somber afternoon, Ophelia, Sirius and James say in front of two gravestones. Hots tears fell from all their eyes, watering the grass which they sat on. The two graves in front of them belonged to Fleamont and Euphmia Potter who died due to DragonPox.

James' face was buried into her shoulder as she stroked the back of his head to comfort him. Ophelia then took out her wand and made a circular motion, making a reef of flowers appear in front of both gravestones.

"It's getting late." Ophelia sighed as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Come on," She then got up and put her arms around them both before walking out of the graveyard and back to the now empty Potter Manor.

After dropping Sirius off at the Manor where Remus was, James walked back with her to the cottage. But instead of heading to bed, they went outside and laid down on the grass.

"Do you think they're up there, looking down on us?" James asked Ophelia beside him. She searched the grass for her hand and squeezed it tightly. "Of course they are James." She replied.

Suddenly, she let out a yelp of pain which made him jump up. "Are you okay?" He asked with wide eyes. Ophelia sat up herself and held onto her stomach before looking up at James. "I think I'm having contractions."

~☕︎︎~

James stood beside the hospital bed where Ophelia lay, watching her bite her lip to stop herself from screaming. "Just one more push." The midwife at the end of the bed told Ophelia.

James uses his sleeve to wipe the sweat off of her forehead and she pushed one final time before the sound of crying filled the room. "Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby boy." James and Ophelia looked up at each other with wide eyes.

"A son!" He exclaimed before he bent down to kiss her. "There isn't too much time for a break. The other one is coming soon." The midwife said which made them freeze still. "What!"

"You're having twins." James squeezed Ophelia's hand. She took in one deep breath before pushing again, her face scrunched up. "Congrats, you have a healthy daughter."

~☕︎︎~

"Where are they! I need to see my child!" Sirius exclaimed a she ran into the St Mungo's. "You didn't push them out." Remus told the dark haired boy. "Yes I did!" He shouted back when he spotted the couple and hurried over.

"Am I seeing double!" Sirius shouted. "There are two!" Marlene exclaimed after him. Both James and Ophelia had one of their babies in their arms. "Meet Harry James Potter and Enola Ophelia Potter." James said with a grin.

"Naming your children's middle names your first name? And people call me arrogant."
Marlene muttered which made Lily hit her arm before they crowded around to couple.