❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 06❀

Hey guys how are you all!?
Hope you all are doing fine!?

Well should i stopped writing may be you guys are not liking this story.

Because in the 4th chapter only 1 comment nd in the 5th only one too.

I manage my time so that I can give you chapters so that you can read. But here i only get-- this is so disheartening.

Anyways lets start the chapter.

Happy reading ❤️

Dining table (Malhotra house)

In the dining room of Malhotra house everyone was enjoying breakfast with a little bit of talk, Nd here our hero was thou eating but time to time checking his mobile, wo kya hain na Malhotra ji ne aapni heroine ko morning mein msg send kiya hua hai but abhi tak heroine didn't reply so Mr.Malhotra is checking his mobile time to time.

Everyone noticed this nd so Anshuman Malhotra noticed this nd asked "oye khottey breakfast table pe ye kiya natak (drama) hain phone ko kya ghoor rha hain chup chap khana kha na aur use your hands meri biwi nahi khilayegi." Listening everyone shaked their head because this is common in their house whenever Aarav came here you will see this both the father son will become kids nd they will fight. Listening this Aarav rolled his eyes nd with a sly smirk said " Huh why are you jealous Mr.Malhotra!? That you wife is feeding me not you." Said Aarav smirking a little.

Anshuman made a bad face nd glared at him saying " Ruk beta bas teri wali ko aa janey dey. Mein bhi dekhta hoon kaise jealous nahi hota tu." To which Aarav glared at him too saying "Oh hello meri wali will be meri wali only okay nd she will give me all her attention only me." Saying this his mind drifted to the club where he unknowingly said Anaya is his.

A sweet smile come to his face nd his Mobile buzzed saying he have a notification.

Here in "Yaari House" sence was quite same accept one person. All are sitting in the living room waiting for for all the members to come so that they can have breakfast. But one person was there who was sitting blank in the balcony. "Bachho baby princess where is she!?" Asked Aashish nd all the elders hummed. "Wo mamu princess kbka uth gyi hain abhi maybe terrace pe hogi." Said Anurag with a fake chuckle.

Seeing his fake smile everyone become silent. "She again!?" Asked Aditya with a heavy heart, to which Anurag nodded.

Everyone's heart still bleeded thinking about that nightmare the wrost day of there life. "That accident we can never forget that. I never thought i will see our baby princess in that condition." Said Karthik with helplessness his eyes.

"If that wouldn't have been happen our Princess wouldn't have been like this, She thinks she can hide we will not understand the fake smile of hers." Said Anjali with moist eyes. seeing her moist eyes all of there eyes get wet too.