Dumbledore

Damon Pov:

"I am professor Dumbledore" the man said  " ok santa Claus what are you doing here shouldn't you be in the north pole or something?" I asked very irritated by this man who does he think he is he better start talking before I rip out his throat "wait I thought Klaus was Santa Klaus " I heard Amelia say and I gave her a Salvatore smirk while everyone chuckled and Klaus looked annoyed " I forgot how much you too are alike" Klaus mumbled while all of us laughed again. "Ok so are we going to ignore the man standing in Lea's room or can I just rip out his neck" kol said as we looked at the man

"There will be no need for that Mr Mikaelson could we talk so where less crowded " the man or Dumbledore said as we all nodded it was hard not to kill him just there and then but I needed to know what the hell the man was doing in our house and in Lea's room .

Dumbledore pov:

As we all went down to the living room and you had to explain what I was doing here before these people attempted to kill me I knew they wouldn't do it they were just worried about why I was in the home so I explained that I was the headmaster of school called Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and I have come to give Miss Amelia Diana Salvatore her acceptance letter " ok hold on Mr Santa Claus , so you are saying that Amilea got accepted into some witchy  school which they have to stay at because she is a witch" the man who I believes name was Damon said " yes Mr Salvatore that is correct, now I understand that Miss Bennett is too a witch and she has never been to Hogwarts much less any other magic school . That is because she a descendant from the Salem witches they have never been to Hogwarts but they know about the school Amelia needs to go to Hogwarts because her biological parents when today if she does not know she will lose control of a powers yet again and the damages will be catastrophic"I told them with a small smile as I knew this was a lot to take in

Damon Pov:

When he said her biological parents me and Stefan immediately had looks of anger on our faces the other soon picked up and had the same facial expression and Amelia just look neutral . Everyone knew about what happened or about what happened 11 years ago when I found Amelia on the doorstep with a note they also wore that if they ever find out who her biological parents were they would killed them "do you know who my parents where ?" I heard Amilea ask with a blank face " no my dear I do not know all I know is that they have attended Hogwarts" Dumbledore said and as much as I hate to admit it I was happy he didn't know. But what if he did know, would Amilea leave me and stef to be with her real parents? Then it hit me Amilea would have to leave us to go to that stupid school we wouldn't always be around her and she would make friends me and Stefan would rarely see her . I had to keep a straight face I knew I couldn't be selfish she had to go and there was nothing I could do about it .

Stefan Pov:

I knew lea had to go to this school it would be good for her but I knew we wouldn't get to see her as often and it broke my heart . I looked over to Damon and saw he was lost in thought I don't know how he will react . He has a really strong bond with Amilea and I know this is going to be hard for all of us .

Amilea Pov

When I heard that be real parents went to Hogwarts I didn't know how to feel . I felt happy because maybe in some why I would be closer to them  but I also felt anger and sadness because I would be going to a place where the people who should have loved me didn't want me the abandoned me  . I looked up and saw Damon trying to hide the tears in his eyes and I looked confused for a second " Professor , if I go to Hogwarts I long will I stay ?" I asked nervously deep down I knew the answer but I hoped I would be wrong " My dear you will start Hogwarts in September and stay there until Christmas, you will be able to come home for the holidays  " " so does that mean I stay there the entire time without Damon and Stefan?" I asked as I could feel tears roll down my face. I didn't want to leave my family I haven't even been out of this house with out them .  " I'm afraid so my dear " professor Dumbledore said with a sad smile . Then aunty care said the most amazing thing ever "wait so if lea is going to this magic school and we wont get to see her that much why can't she just take a phone with her that way we can check up on her daily and if she misses us she can just call "
We all looked at Dumbledore for confirmation " I don't see why not as long as it doesn't interfere with your school work there shouldn't be a problem" he said with a smile " you do realise that we would have let her take the cell phone with or without you consent right ? One of us would have just compelled you to allow her to do it "aunt Bex said as we all snickered " lea now that you'll be going to school in Britain hopefully your British accent will be improved cuz right now it's rubbish ,love" Nik said as everyone laughed and I gave him a death stare and he shut up " so where will I get all the school supplies professor?" I asked trying to get everyone to focus on something other than my 'rubbish British accent' which I thought was pretty good " before you go to school I will send one of the professors to help get you all you supplies " " wait so why can't one of us just go " aunt Bon asked " I'm afraid that non of you are witches or wizards so the barrier won't allow you through " " but will we still be able to drop her off at the station" uncle lijah asked " you will not be able to go onto platform 9 3/4 but you can drop her off at the muggle station"

"Wait what the hell is a muggle" both Damon and Stefan finally spoke as my soon to be headmaster chuckled " muggle is a term in the wizarding world for non magic folk" " aaahh right" they said once again together but they still looked confused " will you two stop doing that it's creepy" aunt bon said as we all agreed" stop doing what " they said as I focused all my magic and threw a pillow at them
They both look offended yet impressed " see this is how I feel when Damon and lea do it " Stefan said and me and Damon shot him a smirk
"Well it was lovely to see you Miss Salvatore and I look forward to you coming to Hogwarts " Dumbledore said as he stood up "so I'll walk you out professor Santa Claus" Damon said but as we all trim to Dumbledore he was already gone .
"Well sure that wasn't bloody creepy at all " kol said  " hey lea are you ok you look up set " aunt leana asked me " I'm fine aunt leana I'm just going to miss you all so much" I said as I felt tears well up in my eyes.

" Hey princess it'll be fine we'll call you every day heck we'll call so much you'll get sick of us don't worry you'll get through this " Damon said as he hugged me "yeah don't worry live if anyone gives you any trouble call us and we'll eat them for you " Klaus said as I smiled  " and if you see any cute guys call me and I'll bring the girls even tho I don't like any of them " aunt Bex said as the girls giggled and the guys just glared at her "no absolutely not you will speak to no boys if they even look at you I'll kill them "day said as the girls laughed harder "I'm going to miss my favourite student " uncle lijah said and he side hugged me "I'm going to miss my favourite Mikaelson, uncle lijah " he smiled and the other Mikaelsons looked offended " how dare you lea I'm your best friend " kol said looking hurt "yeah love I thought I was the favourite" Klaus said "I'm kidding you all know aunt Bex is my favourite Mikaelson" I said with a smirk and aunt Bex gave me a high five kol lost it and started chasing me around the room while everyone looked at us amused he finally caught me and started  tickle me " alright stop stop you're my favourite Mikaelson " I said as he stopped I tried to catch my breath " see I knew it "

Damon Pov

As everyone was talking to lea and saying how much they're going to miss her I knew that I was going to miss her the most . I know it won't be forever but I can't help it I can't stand the thought of being away from my princess.

Nobody's Pov

That night as everyone left and Amilea went up to her room to sleep Damon and Stefan came in and sat on her bed  " I'm going to miss you more than you could ever imagine lea . But I swear to god if I find out you are even looking at a boy I will drag you back home " Damon said as Amilea laughed" Damon is right lea no boys I mean it . But we are going to miss you " Stefan said "I promise no boys if you two promise to stay out of trouble " they both agreed and soon all three Salvatores we fast asleep.

I love this sm also sorry I'm been busy with stuff 🤪 I'm not going to be focusing a lot on the first two years so those chapters will be a bit boring but in third and fourth year is when things will start becoming more interesting
There may or may not be smut starting in Fifth year👀😏
Love y'all stay sexy 😘