1.

(Olivia)

My soccer bag slung over my shoulder, I threw it in the back of my car. I slammed the car door shut and turned back to my dad. He waited for me on the porch of my house. Amy was gone on another business trip and I hated to leave him alone but I had to get to the campus. I ran and threw my arms around him.

"I'm going to miss you so much dad." my voice was muffled my his shirt.

"I love you pumpkin." he pulled back and held me at arms length. "Go make your mother proud." tears welled up in my eyes.

I kissed my dads cheek and walked to my car. A Kia Sorento I got for my 16th birthday. I love my car even the squeaking sound it makes when you hit the break.

I drove from the neighborhood and out to college. I did this a year ago, and the year before but with a few more tears. It is now my Junior year of college and I was ready. This year I am the captain of the girls soccer team (since our last captain has now graduated) I know all the girls on the team except for the freshman who are just now entering the team. Which won't be too hard. I'm not too bad at remembering names.

We all live in a house on campus. Sadly the girls and boys soccer houses are right next to each other. They party all night long and they seem to never get tired of the endless rave. The only thing separating our house is a small practice field that we (have to) share.

The only thing I dreaded about college was Ezekiel Marsh. The (insanely hot) captain of the boys soccer team. With his tattoos and perfect hair he is... what's the word? Annoying. (Perfect.)

I rolled down windows and let the wind blow through my hair. It was hot in California. It was always hot in California.
I had played soccer since the young age of six. My dad and Amy said, "It was one way to 'burn off energy'" But I had grown to love the sport.

I pulled up to campus and turned down my music. I slowly rolled through the campus and made my way to the soccer houses. I pulled up to the house and parked my car on the street outside the girls house. I looked over to the boys house. The windows were black, the door wasn't open, there were no cars in the driveway, and there was no music blasting.

Something was wrong.

I hopped out and grabbed a few of my bags. I walked up to our house and opened the door. Boys and girls were shuffling around inside, screaming at each other.

What was going on?

I whistled and everyone stopped and turned to me.
"What is going on?" I asked. A tall tattooed, brown haired man walked down the stairs, to the left of the doorway I was currently standing in. Ezekiel walked to me, smiling.

"We need to talk." he said in his sexually attractive British accent.

"Fine." I handed my bags to Gracie and Junior like me who had been on the team since our first year.
"Take these up to my room, would ya'?" she nodded but Ezekiel stopped her.

"That's my room now." I whipped my head around to him.

"Excuse me?" I was getting pissed.

"We really need to talk." He walked out onto the front lawn and I followed him.

"Why are your boys in my house?" I asked, seconds away from snapping. Ezekiel (Zeke. What his friends call him) stands with his arms crossed over his chest. I'm just now realizing he's not wearing a shirt. I meet his eyes and he's staring down at me.

"This is our house now. I'm guessing you didn't get the memo?" I shook my head. He continued, "The Dean needed more room for more players on the footy team and so he kicked us out of our house." I looked at him confused. I wasn't following and Zeke noticed. "In conclusion this is our house now and... I guess your homeless." I was fuming but I kept it bottled up inside.

"Where are we supposed to stay?" is all I said, afraid if I said more I would blow up on him.

"I'm not sure." he said simply obviously bored.

"I have 14 girls in there and we need somewhere to stay. And considering this is our house, I'm going to guess that your team is the one who needs to find somewhere else to stay, since it was your house that was taken." I met his eyes again.

"We'll that's the thing sweetheart, there is no longer a girls soccer team."