Three

Tristan came over to me and it looked like he was about to kiss me but I stopped him. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "You're 30 minutes late you have some explaining to do." He laughed and sat on the swing next to me.

"Well I think you forgot that I'm new here and I went to a park and you weren't there so I went to the other park so that's why I was late." I laughed and turned towards him and gave him a peck on his cheek. He got up and started pushing me on the swing.

"So I don't beat around the bush so why did you want to meet up with me." He stopped pushing me to walk in front of me. "I just couldn't get that kiss out of my head." I laughed at him and started to get up and he started to follow me.

He sat down at the end of the slide and I sat on top of him starting to straddle him. "Well if you can't get the kiss out of your head I'll just give you another one." I started teasing him by going for his lips but kissing his cheeks but he turned his head so my lips met his.

He started kissing my neck but I stopped him "no hickeys." He laughed and looked at me. "Why can I not have give you a hickey?" I looked at him and went up to his ear and whispered "I don't let people give me hickeys." He rolled his eyes at me and kissed my neck, jaw, and then my lips.

His hands started roaming my body and stopped at my waist and was helping me grind on him slowly. I pushed him down so that his back was on slide. I took off his jacket and shirt while he took off mine. I was running my hands up and down his chest and was going to go for his zipper, but my phone was ringing.

"Leave it." I decided the call while his lips went back up to my neck and it didn't take him long to find my sweet spot. He smirked knowing that he found it. I reached for his zipper again and he looked over to see that someone was calling me. I groaned and picked it up to see who it was.

"Do you need to get that or something?!" He stopped kissing me and I just sighed and grabbed my phone and saw that it was my dad so I declined the call and put it on vibrate. "Now nobody isn't going to bother us anymore." He smirked at me and pulled me back on top of him.

"You know that I could get used to seeing you like this." I laughed and smashed my lips on his and his hand were starting to unbutton my jeans but he broke the kiss and he looked down and grabbed my phone and gave it to me. "You better just answer it because they're going to keep calling." I rolled my eyes and pressed the decline button and started kissing his neck but my phone started ringing again. "Fuck!" I groaned before pressing accept.

"What?! I'm in the middle of something!" Not bothering to look at who was calling me. "Camila you need to come home dad has been calling everyone asking if they have seen you. He's really worried about you." I laughed and looked to see that my brother was calling me. "No you mean that grandma and grandpa are worried not him." I heard him groan into the phone and told me just to come home and I hung up.

I threw my phone on the pile of shirts that were on the ground. "Now where were we." I kissed his neck but he pulled away. "Come on it's late let's get you home." I looked at him like he was crazy. "The person who you were talking to on the phone is worried that you're not home and it's almost 2 so come on."

He lifted me off of him and put his shirt back on. "You're not serious are you?" I scoffed as he handed me my shirt. "I definitely." He kissed my lips "Am serious." He went to my neck and gave me a kiss. I huffed out as we started walking towards my house.

"Don't be upset we can just finish what we were doing tomorrow." I shook my head "can't I'm hanging out with my friend tomorrow, we're going shopping." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled my chin up so I was looking at him in the eye.