(Prime) Dancing With A Stranger :: Ratchet x Celestial Prime

Ratchet and Celestial meets up for the first time at a spot on earth they began to meet up where they fuse for the first time

A/n: I have alot of ideas to do. So there will be gaps where I won't upload in time. If I don't get to your request. I'll do it eventually. Just be patient. As of now Requests are opened! Request away! (I also think I have a form where you can request Oneshots in my about me section of my account)

⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

Vega Prime escaped her room to go to a special place on earth. It was her own special place. No one knew about it. Not even the decepticons. She sat there and looked at the waves. Then another Cybertronian appeared next to her.

"What are you doing in my spot?!" He asked.

"I... I... I didn't know this was your spot... I... I... I came here to escape my sire and the decepticons... I never agreed with his ideals." Vega said.

"Oh. My name is Ratchet. Nice to meet you." The orange bot said. He takes a seat next to her. And throughout the weeks they met up here often until Vega brought a radio.

"My sire had this laying around in the room I was locked in." She said.

"What is this?" He asked.

"It's what the humans call a radio. I think I can play music on here." She tuned to a station, before it played music.

"Hey Ratchet. Do you want to dance?" She asked.

"Oh okay." Ratchet grabs her hand and proceeded to dance and they fused into a new being.

"What are we?" They asked.

"Should we call us First Aid?" They asked themselves.

"Yes. We should it sounds perfect." They said smiling.