dead.

she saw it

she saw it. it all happened right before her eyes, [name] witnessed his death, but... nobody saved him. his limp body was left on that tower, as all she could do was say goodbye. tears flooded her face as she sobbed and screamed in agony.

kakyoin noriaki was dead.

---

"w-why... did he have to... leave me this way..." she sniffles loudly as she rubs the tears off her face.

"[name]..." a deep voice blessed her hearing. it was jotaro kujo, another friend she had met during that excruciating trip. his large hands wiped the salty tears from her cheeks. he tucked her hair behind her ears, as he gets to look at her enchanting pools of [e/c].

"i'm sorry too, but sometimes you need to let him go..." he whispers sweetly.

"never." [name] spits back.

"noriaki's dead, [name]. he's fucking dead you idiot!" he yells.

"i-i... don't care about what you think... you... BASTARD!" [name] screams before making her way outside.

---

the soft grass gently swayed with the wind as she ran further and further away from the small cottage house she was living in.

tears trickled down her cheeks, the stormy clouds tinted the sky a dark shade of grey. the green lace up dress she wore swung both sides, brushing the green grass of the prairie beneath her.

[name] spins around, slowly dancing to the rythm of the wind. her cries fill the booming silence of the nature around her.

she ran through the field, the soft patting of the incoming raindrops grazed her hair as she shuffled past the tall grass.

"where are you..? she calls out.

"i'm right here... with you."

her eyes widen in surprise, for her to be greeted by the same warm smile she had seen the day they had met.

he was pulling at her heart strings... the redhead, was there.

right in front of her.

A/N: this is my short oneshot! hope you enjoy!