Threesome-Both

18+***
It was another one of the famous Stark parties and you were on one of the multiple sofas talking with Bruce. You've been his assistant for a while now and secretly Bruce was thinking about an upgrade and promoting you to be his partner instead. Honestly, even if you'd be his assistant for your entire life you wouldn't mind. You get to work with the Dr. Banner and all the avengers so you had nothing to complain about.

While you were laughing and talking with your boss you could feel two pairs of eyes watching you intensely. Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. Since you've joined the team those two kept flirting with you but never really asking you out. If you were being honest with yourself, you would not be able to choose between the two of them. When one of them was flirting with you the other would be angry and jealous. The dream would be to have a relationship with both of them but you knew for a fact it would not happen since they are both way too possessive and don't share.

You excuse yourself from Bruce and go to the bar to get another drink. You barely had time to give your order to the bartender that one of the red hair was already by your side. "Hi, beautiful" Natasha. You blush at the nickname and respond. "Hi, Nat, enjoying the party so far?" She licked her lips while looking at yours. "Well, I wasn't, but now I sure am." You blush and you push on her shoulder playfully and you swear you saw her eyes shine with love and that smile of hers took half of her face. You gave her a similar one and you were lost in each other eyes until Nat's smile disappear and replace by an angry face. You turned your head to find none other than Wanda Maximoff, Natasha's rival. You gave a shy smile at Wanda and she gave you a flirtatious one. "Hi princess, you look amazing tonight." You blush, again. "Thanks, Wanda." You could feel Natasha being beyond angry beside you. Even though they always flirted with you they never touch you except from the arm or the hand. You don't know if it was because Wanda was a little bit tipsy or because she wanted to make Nat jealous but the next thing she does is put her hand on your inner thigh and look in your eyes and she bit her bottom lip. You felt yourself become wet but the hand was only there for a couple of seconds because Nat lose her patience. She pushed Wanda off of you and came between the two of you. "Do not touch her!" "She's not yours! I can do what the fuck I want!" God, they were so hot right now you just want to-Shit. Nat had punched Wanda right across the face and her lip was bleeding. Before Wanda could do something back, you put both of your hands on their chest and said. " Stop! Either you share me for tonight or none of you will get me." What did you just say? That was some confidence no one knew you got. They look at each other and did a small nod. Natasha smiled at you and took your hand to bring you into her room. Wanda following behind. God, you were in for one hell of a night...

When you all arrived in Natasha's room you went to lay down on the bed when you heard those girls fight again. "I swear Wanda, don't fucking touch me, this is about her." "I know dumbass, I read your mind. I don't want to touch you anyway." "You what?! Who permitted you to read my mind?!" During this argument, you remove all of your clothes and lay on the bed, legs spread. You lift yourself on your elbows and said. "Girls!" They both stopped talking and look at you. Both looked at you with wide eyes and you could see their eyes darken. "Oley fuck Y/N/N, you're gorgeous," Nat said and begin to walk towards you and undressing fully in the process. Wanda was still on the same spot and her eyes never left your body. Suddenly you felt Natasha straddle you and her lips instantly met yours. She pushed her tongue into your mouth and a moan got out of your throat. At that sound Wanda moved from where she was standing and made her way on the bed, naked. She put herself behind you while Natasha moved her lips onto your neck to suck on your spot. When she found it you buck your hips and let out a moan. Nat continued her way down your body till she was at the place you wanted her so badly. She licked a long strip on your pussy and you moan loudly. "You taste so good beautiful." While she was doing wonder with her tongue, Wanda was kissing your neck and messaging your boobs from behind. It felt so good being touched by two of the most beautiful woman. You felt bad that Wanda was kind of left on the side so you let your head fall back on her shoulder and said "Sit on my face Wanda" She moan a little at your words and move to sit on your face. The second her pussy made contact with your tongue you moan at her taste. Almost immediately she started to ride your face. You had your tongue out and let her enjoy the ride. Your arms were around Wanda's thighs and you could feel yourself coming. Your hands grip her inner thigh stronger and you moan while coming into Natasha's mouth. She sucked at your entrance to drink all you had to offer. While you were coming down from your high, Nat was kissing your inner thigh and you decide to eat Wanda like she deserve. You force her to stop moving and start to suck on her clit and lick her folds faster and faster. "Y/N!" And she came directly in your mouth. you let her ride out her high and she removed herself from your mouth and bent down to kiss you. She moaned at her taste and you made out for a couple of seconds. You back up a little grab Natasha's hand and bring her closer to you to kiss her too. It was your turn to moan in her mouth when you felt her tongue brushing against yours for you to taste your cum. You didn't realize that Wanda had left the bed until you felt it dip beside you. You removed your lips from Nat's and looked at Wanda. She was on her knees in front of you and had a big strap-on attached to her waist. Fuck, that shit will never fit inside of you. She caress your cheek and said. "Don't worry princess, it will fit." You blush at her words.

The next thing you knew you had your face buried between Natasha's legs and Wanda was taking you hard from behind. She went slow at first to not hurt you but you were so wet that it didn't take long for you to only feel pleasure. Her trust was hard and fast and you were sure to have bruises on your waist from her grip on them. "You're so tight Y/N" She grunts and you moan into Nat's pussy. Nat moans your name. "Fuck! I'm so close beautiful." You continued to eat her out like she was your last meal. You could feel your climax building up too and it was close. A couple of minutes later you came onto the strap and moan loud on Nat's pussy and that cause her to squirt right in your mouth while screaming your name. Wanda removed the strap slowly and you hiss at the small pain, it would hurt to walk tomorrow that's for sure.

Finally, you laid in between them on the bed. You were on you're back and they were laying on their side facing you. Natasha was drawing patterns on your stomach while Wanda was caressing your inner thigh. "Wow girls, that was good." They giggle at you and nod their head. After some silence, both spoke at the same time. "So, who was the best?"
Shit.

Sorry guys if this isn't my best one... I had no idea how to write a threesome 🤣