003

෴𝟘𝟘𝟛෴

,,H-huh miss?...We're here for the..wedding,nothing else."Atsushi looked away feeling a dark aura coming from you.

,,Hah,Is that so?I was just joking anyways,Why would I even do..something so..bad at a wedding?I'm not that weird."You ambled towards Atsushi only for him to walk backwards and hit the wall.

,,What are you doing?!"

,,Relax,What do you think I'm doing?Killing you?..Just because my husband is the mafia boss...that doesn't means that I kill people you know."

,,You're right,but I still can't trust any of your words..I don't know anything about you miss,So I Think I should go now."

,,You're safe for now,You'll meet me frequently..You'll see me as the antagonist in your life,while I'm the protagonist in my life..That's how it works,everyone has a role in what people call life."

And those were the last words heard from you before you vanished into thin air.

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Guys!I need to talk with you."Atsushi darted full of sweat at his friends.

,,Huh?Oi-Look at you,you're all full of sweat.What happened this time?"Yosano looked at Atsushi with a revolted face.

,,I think you ran too much."Kenji gave Atsushi a tissue which couldn't help him at all.

,,What happened Atsushi?Are you scared of the mafia people?They are innocuous..atleast for today."

,,N-no...Mori's wife!She isn't normal,I think she just...She's not normal."

,,What do you mean?"

...

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Miss Y/N!We've been waiting for you.Are you okay?!"Akihito looked over at you searching for any wounds or injuries.

,,Oh come on!We're talking about our miss,of course she is okay.She's stronger than any of us here."

,,No need to praise me like that.Even if someone is the strongest...they might get killed by the weakest,a God complex and a real God are different things."

,,Does that means that I'll be able to kill you?"Emika asked filled with curiosity,not because she wants to kill you,but just because she is surprised by the fact that she could do it.

,,Ah...unfortunately not..and you may want to ask why,well...I'm just too convinced about it."

The Ishida twins were frightfully powerful and devoted to you,possessing curses as your servants as a human was something that no one ever heard of.

You saved the twins 6 years ago and made them stronger,they apprised you that they were humans 200 years ago and after they died they became curses because of the curse someone has leaved on them.

And not to talk about your other servant,a cursed user,that is currently doing a job you made them to.

Emika had Imagination as her curse while Akihito had illusion,they are both trained well by you, learning them new things everytime you can.

,,What's the next step?"

,,After this wedding party is done,he will want to have...sex with me,of course,but then...I will kill him before he could even see me doing it."

,,But you're gonna be the first suspect to kill him?"

,,I already have a plan for this,don't worry."

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,Ah,I'm sorry for staying that much to the toilet..I bever knew that it's that hard to go in the bathroom with a..wedding dress."

,,It's not a problem my dear wife..we have time together all night."

,,Yes,haha!I'm so happy right now."You chuckled with a hand on your mouth thinking about how dumb this bitch is.

,,Do you see those people right here?They are coming from the Armed Agency..our enemies."Mori pointed at the people right next to the exit.

,,Yes...I for sure did,I have seen them."You gave him a ,,Pan am smile" and turned your head back.

,,Let's go and greet them,shall we?I want to see what they are saying."Mori  offered you his hand with a tender look on his face with a suiting face.

You were hesitant at first but you reached to the conclusion that he'll be dead in a few hours so you'll let him do whatever he wants as long as he's not in his grave and you have your gloves on keeping your skin elsewhere from his grubby hands.

Here we fucking go again..

⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁↷

,,What a pleasure to see you here,workers from the Armed Agency,me and wife we're glad to know that you're here at our wedding."Mori clapped his hand together walking like a dead snail to the people who were now glancing at him.

,,Congratulations for your newly wife,we are happy to know that you a have a wife..finally."Fukuzawa greeted Mori bowing with his usual stern face muttering under his breath the last word.

Who would tolerate such a man like Mori?Not you,not the agency..and not even his strands of hair probably.

,,Nice to meet you all!My name is Y/N and It's a pleasure to meet you all,But I have seen the boy with white hair before,didn't I?"You gave them a delightful smile and glanced in Atsushi's way which made him sweatdrop.

,,I see..Dazai-kun is here too,Even Yosano Akiko."

,,Not a pleasure to see you."Yosano revealed her middle finger to Mori which didn't please him,but it only made you smirk in your head.

,,Congratulations for your new mop! But we ewanted to tell you something..Atsushi reported some things to us about her."

_________________________________________

A/N:Hello guys,I knew that you were all waiting for this chapter after I've been staying so much for it,And probably were expecting much more from me but...et eez what et eez.

P.S:My brain is on fire and I barely wrote this chapter but I already started writing the next chapter.

Thank you all for reading my story!😄