⁂ Thirteen ⁂

TW: SMUT (kinda)

After getting back from the beach I took a shower to get rid of all the sandy feeling and rough, knotty hair. Scrolled through twitter for a while until I saw something unusual. A picture that looked familiar. Then it hit me, someone had recognised us at the beach and took photos of us, specifically me and Nick.

I reloaded the tweet a few times and went through the replies, the picture was a little blurry and it was dark so you could mistake it for other people but I knew it was me and Nick and maybe others would recognise it as us too. I didn't want to draw attention to the tweet so I didn't interact with it as only a few people had seen it so I just let it be and went to sleep.

Nick slept in his room last night and I slept in mine, it was nice having the bed back to myself but it was also weird not waking up to his weight on my stomach or his arm around my waist. I laid in bed for a little while contemplating to get up or go back to bed, I ended up tiring myself out so much thinking about it I ended up falling back to sleep anyways.

"Y/N?", a quiet voice whispered not far from my ear, I felt warm, steady breathes on my ear when they spoke. I recognised the voice to be Nick and hummed in response keeping my eyes closed.

"What do you wanna do today?", his same soft tone spoke as he moved a piece of hair from my face, I was definitely blushing. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Your so cute", he quietly giggled, stoking his hand on my rosy cheeks. I pulled the quilt up over my face and tried to ignore him. He climbed under the blanket and kissed me lightly on my forehead.

"Come on, you need to get u-"

"Bitches I've got big plans for today!", Clay burst into the room. "Oh you two weren't sexing it under the covers were you?", he asked. I rolled my eyes and Nick just shook his head. "Ok then, good." He went silent.

"Ideas?", I questioned waiting for him to finish.

"Oh yeah right, so I should elaborate. I've got plans for me", he finished.

"What do you mean?", me and Sap asked after exchanging a look.

"I'm going to stay with my parents so you guys can do all the wet, in both ways, sad goodbyes", he raised his eyebrows when he said the word 'wet'. I pulled my head back under the quilt, it was too early for this. "That means I'm going"

"Ok byeeeee", I shouted, muffled from the duvet. I heard him scoff before leaving the room Nick following my shortly after. I stayed in bed because I had my priorities straight.

About an hour later, I finally got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see Nick stood alone at the counter. "Wait he's actually gone?", I asked surprised. He nodded in response.

"Whatcha doing?", I asked going to peak over his shoulder before he pulled away defensively. "What are you hiding?", I smirked.

"It's a secret", he said looking back down at his phone, "For tomorrow, since it's your last full day." He pulled a little pout when he spoke that sentence. I walked over and held out my arms in which he collapsed into and pushed me backwards into the living room and then onto the sofa.

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled down at him, god he was so cute yet so hot, the perfect mix. We just spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking, it was really nice, it was gonna be hard when I had to leave.

***

I woke up to light snoring besides me and an arm flopped over my waist, I giggled lightly trying not to wake him up as I moved his arm and placed it besides him and then made my way to the kitchen. I made some coffee and sat staring into the mug as that would make it cool quicker.

It was weird not hearing Clay wheezing at his own jokes or having Corpse scare the shit out of me after just waking from the dead. Everything was so quiet.

I finished the coffee and headed back into the guest room, Nick wasn't in the bed anymore so I assumed he went to his room for clothes or something and I jumped in the shower. My whole body relaxed into itself feeling the warm water bounce off of my body and the steam fill the boxed in room.

A hand traced along my back and then down my waist, this moment couldn't get any better. I turned to see the brunette as happy as ever. Whatever he had planned for today he sure was proud about it.

"What?", I asked him watching his eyes stay glued with mine, the smile on his face only growing.

He sighed slightly and leaned forwards placing a soft kiss on my forehead, "I'm gonna miss this", he looked me up and down and then traced his hand down my neck creating a sort of  pattern as water droplets fell off his wrist. 

I leaned forwards and kissed him back, his hand trailing down my body and waiting for me to give in. I let him pick me up, pushing my back against the wall, his kisses leading further down my body. I felt my eyes roll back as his touch fell onto my lower stomach, I looked down as his touch stopped.

His eyelashes holding water droplets perfectly on their ends, his chest falling and rising as he caught his breathe and his hands gripping onto the sides of my waist as he stood up. "We'll be late", he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and sighed in response turning back to face the water. His laugh bouncing off of the walls as he left the bathroom.

~~~

A/N - Sorry for the lack of chapters, I've just slept for the past 24 hours. 

Me - 0  |  COVID - 1

No inspirational thingy today because I don't feel very inspirational as I'm loosing the ability to keep on track with writing so... 😪✌

Hope you're all doing better than me, stay safe and hydrated. I love you guys, thanks for over 500 reads that's crazy and welcome to the new readers <33

Vote on the chapters you enjoy most, it lets me know the things you guys enjoy reader the most :)