Prologue

In the large spawn of trees of the forest of Dryfus, one can see a small well-maintained tavern. Large stones and thick, stone beams make up most of the building's outer structure. Through the curtained windows, one can't see much but can feel a mysterious warmth emitting.

The Bartender, an old man with a moustache and his white hair is slicked back with a single strand of hair hanging over his right eye. He wears a clean grey shirt & a smooth blue tie. His black pants are draped along with a blue cloth, waving around. In his breast pocket lies a seemingly plain watch along with an emblem of a butterfly. He looks suspicious and his eyes say more than what he is.There is also a Barmaid, seemingly an apprentice of the old man, Attractive in appearance wearing clean & reasonably neat brown pants along with a grey shirt draping a black apron, with sharp golden eyes & her brown hair waving around as she goes around wiping the tables. The eyes of the young lady certainly had a glint, for as they say, don't judge a person on their looks. The Old Man quietly moved around checking the tables & sits near the counter. He checks below the counter & finds a dusty old book.

He takes it carefully & sees the cover. "Creaturies zer astoires peor Volford the Wise", simply speaking Stories on creations. The Author, a rather mysterious & based on rumors, eccentric wizard. The Barmaid notices the book & says, "Old Man, is that the weird guy's book?"
The Old Man says with a nod, "Indeed, Another of his writings. Might be interesting?"
He blew the dust on it and flipped the page.
"The world is wide, the creation stories differ. Thus I lay upon you, dear readers, a prose"

"G.O.D. In the Void,

A formless being,Rather Sad & loneliness it was foreseeing,

Woke & wandered in the void all alone

An orb was thus formed!

Water & earth in it, was blown!

Air, clean & fresh was prone!

The Lands and The Oceans were hence formed."

And Thus the world was created from nothingness.

Smiling to himself, the Bartender said "He sure has his way with words, well what to expect, he is an Isalmeur." He continues to read.

 The World was ready. G.O.D. divided itself into three. Gaia, Ouranos & Deus. Gaia, the eldest & fair. Ouranos the bright & the times of light. Deus the Shadow & the times of night.

 Gaia created some mud dolls, formed them & breathed life into them. Thus, her children, The God of Space, Goddess of Time, Goddess of Fate & God of Maia or simply Magic were formed.

 Seeing their sister make life, Ouranos & Deus copied her & Angsean or the Angels & Daemhain Daemons were brought to life. Sadly, they couldn't make their creations as strong as their sister's but it was surely in numbers.

 The Daemons & Angels were sent down to the Earth & after spending much time & power on their creations, Ouranos & Deus went to slumber in the Void. For many centuries, peace reigned where both the Angels & the Daemons prospered. Their bellies full, no wars, no pillaging, The World had plenty for them to sustain. 

Suddenly, for reasons unknown, fighting happened, Cities made differently for each of them. Hatred & Discrimination spread. The World was divided into two & plunged into despair. The land which once felt like an utopia now hadn't even the slightest resemblance to its former state. It wouldn't have been an exaggeration to describe it as "hell" or "purgatory". Gaia, holding her anger went to her brothers & complained of the harms their creations were causing to their world. 

Ouranos & Deus woke at once & punished their creations. The Twin Gods took the souls of the angels & demons & sealed them in one corner of the void. The Angels & Demons, unmoving & cold as a shell without a soul. They remain in the sealed ruins of the cities of old , in the four cardinal directions , Nartholokar, Pathal-lok, Paradisoimio & Cheonguneon. The shells of old remain sealed deep , waiting to be awakened, so they can walk & continue their war on the earth once more. For they were merely now machines built for war, only hatred, anger & revenge lay in their minds. Thus ended the Guerre dze Premier Eposkai,  War of the First Age.