Creepypasta OC #16

Name: Vanessa HopkinsNicknames: Nessa, Vanny (mostly called this by her family, especially Nina)Age: 16Species: HumanBirthday: October 30th

Nicknames: Nessa, Vanny (mostly called this by her family, especially Nina)
Age: 16
Species: Human
Birthday: October 30th

Personality: timid, antisocial, observant, caring, loyal, playful, intelligent, curious
Likes: sweets, being around her family, animals, cuddles with people she cares about
Dislikes: doctors, surgical items, bullies

Crush: Eyeless Jack
Family:
~Nina the Killer (Older Sister)

Other:
~She is scared of doctors and will only let very few people near her for anything medical wise.
~She is skittish towards adult men and very occassionally adult women.
~Her bruises are from her time in the asylum with Nina.
~She keeps the shock collar from the asylum on and the remote that's with it and keeps it hidden mostly in her underwear and bra drawer or she keeps it in her shirt between her breasts to keep anyone from getting it to use against her.
~She doesn't know how to remove the shock collar, so she keeps it on. It looks like a normal collar, but on the back of her neck is where the source of the shock is and where the shock collar is locked around her neck and it looks like a medium sized sort of box but it's cause of the functions of being a shock box of the collar and the complex lock mechanism, according to Vanessa, anyway.

Backstory: She was a skittish normal girl who always stayed with both of her siblings and supported her sister's love for Jeff the Killer. She had a very small social life, limited to Nina and her brother, Chris' friends. After Nina started going insane, she was brought into the asylum as well because she still worked with Nina and had even encouraged everything she was doing as if she were mentally going insane as well. However, when taken to the asylum, she was given a doctor who would end up abusing her as a means of trying to straighten her out. However, this gave her too many injuries and would only make her want to leave more while making sure Nina got out. Eventually, when Nina successfully escaped, Vanessa was treated more severely as her sister's scapegoat for punishment because they were unable to punish Nina. They eventually kept a shock collar on Vanessa and would use it as a way of punishing if she did anything herself, but everyday she'd be beaten by the same doctor for helping her sister escape the asylum. Eventually, she killed the doctor that abused her and escaped herself from the asylum, though the shock collar still worked, but hasn't been activated since yet but it still can be, but she keeps the control to it kept hidden either on her or hidden inside her room, out of sight.