1. Boy in Trouble

Disclaimer: This is a boyxboy story.

******

Aarav's POV:
"So what's new with you, Aarav?" Raj broke my steady gaze on the table. It had been almost fifteen minutes, I was just staring unknowingly at the table thinking about anything and everything that came in my mind. It was a hobby, you could say.

"Nothing much lately. Same regular things. Assignments and Projects." We were currently sitting in the college's computer laboratory as the college professor had told us to wait until he arrive so as to submit our group project. Each group had a dedicated mentor and ours was he.

"Even if there was something, I doubt he would tell us. He always keeps everything secret." Karan taunted me from the back.

"Hey that's not true. I am like an open book. Anyone can read me."

He just narrowed his eyes at me and asked, "Who is your current girlfriend?"

"No one."

"Any one you like or are crushing on?" To be true, I don't know but I was getting attracted to anyone since many days now. I tried to watch porn but nothing works nowadays. The most worrying thing is that even if I get erected it's not because of the woman in the video. God this is so messed up.

"Dude why are so interested in my love life? Ask me on any other topic. What about you, ha? Who are you crushing on?"

"Wow, don't get angry. By the way, did you see the girl with brown touching her hips with pink highlights."

"The one that always sits on the corner of the Student's Lounge?" Raj asked.

"Yeah, she is damn sexy. Have you seen those curves?" He exclaimed as Raj nodded in agreement.

I placed my thumbs on the phone and said smirking, "And this audio is going to Maya." I picked my phone and turning back played his exact words recorded in the audio.

"You snake!," he hissed trying to snatch my mobile. As if he could! Within an blink of an eye, I put it in my pocket. "Now see you at your funeral."

"You aren't going to send it to her. Or I will kill you." As he was sitting behind me, he tried to hover over me trying to pull the mobile out of my denims however failing terribly. Wow the touching and all really was making me uncomfortable so I decided to push him back which in turn made him come back with more force. While all this was happening, Raj was just enjoying and laughing. Ugh that bitch.

"Hey stop. It's tickling." I tried to say while giggling like an idiot. Instead of stopping now Karan began to specifically tickle my ticklish stomach. I couldn't bare more so I agreed to delete the audio , "Stop. I will delete the audio." As soon as he heard this, stopped tickling me and demanded the deletion which I did because he was glaring my poor soul with his demonic eyes.

Soon our teacher came in, and we submitted our project. I picked my bag and proceeded out quickly just before peeping in the room, smirking at Karan and shouting, " You are so stupid, Karan. I didn't delete the audio from the recently deleted. Your destruction starts now." And I sprinted into the corridor and into the lift. I could hear Karan roar my name from the room.

Today was real fun. I jumped from a few stairs so that Karan wouldn't catch up. Karan had to do a lot of time wooing Maya, it's his hard work that paid off. Maya really keeps watch on him. I don't think I will tell her right away but I can surely blackmail him for some favours. I smiled evilly.

I got out of the college and started walking towards my house. The walk to house was quite long I had to walk all to the station and then crossing the station I walk to home. It is already 6 pm be up of that sir. I stride to home with faster pace as I was really hungry.