Chapter 9 is Fine (like Minho )

You head off to your tree, leaving Minho chasing you. You continue to run, ignoring Minho calling your name until you reach the trunk of your tree. You stop and turn around to face Minho "What?" You shout.
"Why are you so mad?" He shouts back at you.
"How come you never told me?! You said no one ever survived a night in the maze!" You shout at him, your temper rapidly rising.
"I'm sorry" he says sarcastically, "I just didn't think it was that important at the time!"
"Well you could have at least told me when I thought I was about to die!" You scream at him, tears about to stream down your face.

He sees that you are about to break down, and decides that it's not worth the argument. "I'm sorry" he sighs, trying to make it sound sincere so you don't get mad at him.
"Oh don't be ridiculous Minho I know you don't give a crap" you say, calming yourself in some sort of weird, indescribable way. You sit down at lean your head against the tree trunk.

He grins before sitting down next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "I really am sorry you know. I just didn't really think about it." He says as you lean your head on this shoulder.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have freaked out at you like that" you say, not bothering to look up at Minho. You yawn and he asks you if you want to go back to his tent. You nod.

"Do you sleep here?" You ask as you approach the tent. You've never been in one of the tents before, only seen them from the outside. You didn't know what their purpose was for, but it made sense that people stayed in these tents. Not everyone could sleep in the homestead after all.

He nods as he opens the cloth doors to the tent. You walk in and see a large sleeping bag on the ground, and some boxes of food on the opposite side of the tent. There are christmas lights strung across the ceiling (of course, you don't recognize them as Christmas lights. Because you don't know what christmas is) , adding some light to the tent. You sit down on the sleeping bag and Minho follows you in and plops down next to you. He begins to poke you and keeps saying "tell me you love me" with every poke. You begin to blush and keep whining "stooooooop", but he continues anyway.

"Tell me you love me"
You laugh.
"Tell me you love me!"
You continue to laugh and he starts to tickle you, causing you to fall on your back on the sleeping bag.
"Tell me you love me." He says sarcastically. "Come on, we both know it's true! I mean, who could deny this?" He says gesturing towards his body, taking a break from tickling you. You continue to laugh, and he continues to tickle you again.
"Stoooop Minho" you laugh, but you are kind of being serious when you tell him to stop.

He continues to tickle you and repeatedly says "tell me you love me" until he finally ends up hitting you in the arm on accident. He is just so muscular, it hurts more than he intended. "Ouch! Minho stop!" You shout. He backs away immediately, looking sadder than before. "Sorry" he mumbles. You don't say anything and just lay down to go to sleep. The pain in your arm quickly drifts away.

"Hey Minho?"
"Yeah?" he asks, still sitting up.
"I love you." You whisper. You don't know how you know, but you just know there's a smile on his face as he lays down next to you and wraps his strong arms around you. You drift off in the safety of Minho's arms.

You wake up to hear Newt yell "HEY SLINTHEADS WAKE UP." You roll over to see Minho in just his underwear. You blush at first but when you realize he has no clue you're awake, you whistle at him. He turns around and begins to blush when he realizes he's just in his underwear. You laugh and then stand up and give him a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the tent. You continue to walk towards the cot that you usually sleep in to retrieve a fresh pair of clothes. You realize you have no one to watch the door while you are in the bathroom, so you go back to find Minho in his tent. When you enter, he's sitting on his sleeping bag, this time fully clothed.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" He says, looking up at you.
"Hey. Can you do me a favor?" You ask.
"Yeah sure, what is it?" He says, sounding slightly concerned.
"Can you um... Watch me while I change?" You ask, not making eye contact.
"Watch you?" He asks taking a step back.
"No.. Not like.... That.... Like.. Watch outside so nobody walks in." You blush.
"Oh." He's blushing now too. "Yeah sure." He walks out of the tent and stands there while you change. You finish changing. "Did you really think I wanted you to watch me change?" You ask as you walk out of the tent.
"I had my hopes." he smirks and you two walk off to breakfast.