~ B I R T H D A Y ~

She laid beaten on the ground of the old, never completed building. It was mean to be a hospital facility but the government never found enough money to finish and use this construction.

        The girl. Her name is Emma. She just turned 18 years old. Like every person on their 18th birthday, she had chosen to go out and get drunk in the near new opened bar with her friends. Emma already has decided her dress, makeup, shoes, hairstyle, and even in which chair to sit and drink! She was ready as excitement filled her body - from her nice curly long hair to her beautiful toes, which nails were colored in vibrant red.

        It was her time to shine bright like a diamond or like the sun in the sky!

       Her skin is a warm beige. She has beautiful deep black eyes. Her eye shape was elegant but pure looking - her makeup only made it look better! Her nose was cute and round like a chipmunk one. That's the reason she had a nickname like the animal! Emma's great lower lip was looking sweet with its natural pink color. Today though, she chose to be red velvet. Everyone was jealous of her perfect diamond-shaped face and her thin but gentle neck. Emma did her best to got into the hourglass body shape in seventh grade. Since then she has succeeded to keep it with her until the present day!

        Today her body was in a red, short dress which was neither too cute nor too hot! It had many layers of lace on her skirt, and on her chest, she had a silky top that looked more than perfect!

        She was ready for her first night as an adult to start as the girl phoned her friends to meet at the bar at eight at night!

        After some minutes she is already on her heels in front of the bar, waiting for her friends. At the far corner of the street, Emma saw her best friend whose name was Katlyn! They both waved at each other and when they're less distance away, they hugged and got into the bar.

        Luckily the place Emma wanted to sit was free in front of her eyes so the girl started walking towards it. Suddenly, the seat was taken in front of her eyes, by a man. He looked two heads taller and a lot stronger than her. He looked Asian by his undercut hairstyle. She touched him gently by the shoulder as he turned around to see who was bothering him.

        Her eyes widened at the beauty of this man in front of her. He had beautiful black-colored orbs just like her. His face had sharp but gentle configurations on both his face and hair.

- E-Excuse me, sir, you are seated on my spot. - she said as she was staying shocked by how good this man looked.

- Who said this seat is yours? - he asked with his gentle but deep, low voice.

        She was stunned in one place. That was the first moment of her life that she didn't know how to answer. Emma looked up at his eyes and realized he's been checking her out with a proud smirk on his face.

- Are you checking me out by any possibility? - she asked with annoyance in her voice and way of speaking.

- Do you have a problem? I mean, if you want, we can play too~ - he said as he was trying to flirt with her.

        She lost all her patience as she slapped his face and turned around to go away until he grabbed her by the wrist and roughly turned her around.

- No one dares to touch me like that. Did I find myself a new aggressive toy just now? - he said with his again low voice that sends shivers down the spine of the poor, short compared to him girl.

        She tried to pull out of his grip but he was way too strong for her. The man started walking out of the bar while looking at her and gesturing to keep quiet.

        She had no idea what to do at such a moment as she helplessly walked behind him, defeated and scared for her life. The yet unknown to her, made Emma get in his car on the front seat. She knew she couldn't escape as she, without complaining gets in. As he sat on the driver's seat he put in front of her two glasses - one was full of blue and the other red liquid.

- Choose circumspectly which to drink the one will make you go in a condition of euphoria and will forget about this situation and me, while the other one will make you fall to sleep almost at the moment. You finish the drink and only I know what will happen. - he said almost sounding completely calm and like this man has done it before.

        She terrified fastly took the red drink and as soon as she got the last drop in her mouth she fell asleep.

- I told you to be careful...

        He turns on the engine and started driving to the end of the town where the old hospital building stayed in its place, perfectly known by him. He pulled out and came to a stop in the parking lot. He took her in his strong hands and got her to the last floor where she was laid down on the ground...

        Back to where we started.

        She woke up and looked around in the night, lighted only by the moon. She stands up and realizes she is completely free - no ropes or handcuffs as she expected. She started walking around, searching for an exit. She found the room the man was in, so she decided to take off her heels and hit him, then run. She now runs with her all strength down the stairs. She knows, she was followed by this man for sure!

        She got by the entrance only to see big heavy doors closed and locked shut. Wondering where to go next, she turns around and looks back. She got surprised as she sees the man right behind her. He got fast and put a blindfold on and take her to a dark room.

        He took off the blindfold...

- SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! - everyone in the room shouted with smiles on their faces.

        She was confused then she saw her best friend and hugged her tight.

- Did you like your adventure with this sexy man, chipmunk? I got it all only for you! this was all planned by me so thank me later~ - she said as Emma cried from relief on her shoulder.

- W-wait! How did you do all this? - Emma asked after she calmed down.

- Well, this guy is a friend of mine from Korea! He is a really good and popular actor and since you watch all these dramas and say that they should have done something else than just run., Well, I decided that you should experience it yourself so here we are! GUYS!! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!! - Katlyn said to her best friend and they had fun till the morning!

____________________________________

A/N: Hello guys! This is the first-ever published story by me so I hope you liked it! if yes, you can always vote or comment for it!

I really love you guys! Stay safe and healthy everyone! <3