❧ 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

UNCHARTED TERRITORY
' intro '
SUMMARY
&
CAST

↭ ↭ ↭

SUMMARY

Megara Scarlett Jones had it all. Friends, family, and popularity. Her life in Riverdale was perfect. She was a cheerleader, at one point she dated the town's golden boy, and had friends who she'd give up everything for. But what Maggie never expected was how the rest of her sophomore year would go.

First, her father gets sent to jail for murder, which leaves Maggie and her brother all alone. Second, her ex-boyfriend's dad gets shot and suddenly there's a killer on the loose. Third, she reunites with an old friend who just so happens to hate her and also happens to be in her father's gang. Forth, Maggie and her brother end up getting sent to a different school on the Southside of town. And worst of all it turns out that Megara Jones was never really a Jones, to begin with.

The dilemma with her father causes a chain reaction that Megara never expected because while her father is in jail her biological parents decide to show up back in her life. Suddenly they want to get custody of Megara and sadly for her, the judge rules in their favor.

Luckily for Maggie, she does get to finish her sophomore year in Riverdale, but sadly she has to spend the rest of her life in the Outer Banks.

After moving to the Outer Banks Megara can't help but hate everything about her new life. Her bio parents keep trying to give her new gifts to keep her happy, even though Maggie has never been interested in money or fancy clothes.

What makes matters worse is that Megara gets sent to Outer Banks right as summer hits. Which means she'll more than likely spend her summer bored and all alone.

But life has other plans for her and it decides to throw another curveball her way. That curveball is JJ Maybank himself: Pogue prince, surf legend, and overall bad boy.

Megara knows all about bad boys, her current boyfriend is as bad as they come. But there's something about JJ that has Megara wanting to know him more. It might be his blue eyes or his devilish smile, but there's definitely more to JJ Maybank.

And maybe just maybe a treasure hunt is what it takes to get Megara and JJ to open up to each other. But just not in the way JJ had hoped. At least not yet anyway.

↭ ↭ ↭

CAST

MEGARA SCARLETT JONESPlayed by Kennedy Mcmann

Played by Kennedy Mcmann

I'm not some stupid Kook! I was born and raised in a trailer park, not some stupid mansion.
[ chapter 04 • season 1 ]