Tony's last say

Tony's P.O.V

' I awoke to a loud crash. I look at my mom, and the weird thing is she always had these weird markings on her. She had black skin, her hair had these Fiery red and orange highlights that seemed to be glowing brighter. My mothers eyes, oh her eyes, how they used to be such a beautiful brown with hints of gold. However, her eyes hold more hatred for whatever, what I assumed, was threatening my safety. She was cowering over me, and if it weren't just a dream I would be scared to hell and back. A mothers love is and always will be a force to be reckoned with , and if anyone were to hurt someone a mother holds dear, they better be prepared for the consequences.

From the way my mom was holding me and the fact that I knew I had teeth( I know weird) gave me a good estimate for my age. I was about 3-5 years old.---- That is if I was in the human world, Which I am not, so I didn't know how old I was in my realm.....

What I did know is that I could see, so I slightly turned my head to the right only to be "blessed" by the sight of two shadowy ass people walking out of the shadows like they own the damn place. I saw a man and a woman. The woman looked as if she could kill you with a glare, but I have to mention her hammer, it looked almost too identical to Thor's.

The man, however, looked like the hobo version of Thor, not a good sight to see (A/N reference to endgame). All around I could see people getting into a defensive stance, which gave me further insight on the current situation. I assumed, no, I knew, that these people were my mothers people, fire giants, one of a kind. You may be asking "what about your father?'' Well guess what he was standing right next to me and my mother, crying. He looked down at me, he looked almost ashamed but there was something in his eyes that told me "I'm not ashamed of you, I'm ashamed of myself ''.

My Father never cried.
He wrapped his arms around me and my mother and engulfed us in his embrace. I could see my father a little better now, he had a scar over the bridge over his nose, All the emotions in his eyes were almost overwhelming. I couldn't help but cry too.
"Why are they still fighting? What did we all do to deserve this?!" cursed a young girl, she was crying as well.

" Brynhilde, get over here! It's not safe!"
"But Father! We have to stop them!" The young girl screamed, " Our people are dying! Are you not going to do anything!? Mother, what about our freedom?! War after war!! We're always the ones who are left to pick everyone up again. We're always the ones who are protected but we're never the ones protecting !!!"

My mother sat me down, and out of nowhere I heard someone talking but the person that was talking was nowhere to be seen. "We have every available unit at the border, we have every soldier on the field! Mother and father are doing nothing you say?" an accusing but broken laugh came rolling out of my throat

" you know nothing! You're the perfect little princess. Have you not listened to Mrs. Abilene during class? If I remember correctly your name means 'armored fighting woman' but look at you! In your little dress yelling at mother and father for things they've never told you they were troubling with." I looked at the ground

" father and mother will always protect this realm no matter the consequence but we carry the bloodline and we're the ones destined to rule one way or another, we need to survive! So stop acting like brat and let father deal with this!" I yelled one last time, I then fell to the ground,

Surtur watched the whole thing silently, But August couldn't take it anymore. He ran over and gave me the biggest hug before my father finally said ''I'll speak with lauffy ,i'll make sure this rivalry will be dealt with. As for now you and August should seek refuge and take as many of our people with you." my mother stood up and chanted out a spell, I recognised it was a spell used to summon portals. Almost immediately one appeared as I shook August off of me. I kissed his temple and smiled " look for us alright. We could be going anywhere." I whispered" i'll miss you August" I said, my eyes glazed over with unshed tears " he smiled sadly " i'll miss you too my dear friend"
he kissed my temple in return " when we see each other again i'll show you how well we've done to rebuild our home. Our home, our families, and my love will always be safe from harm" the last part he said jokingly, he took my hand and kissed it " until then, my love" i said in joking manner, i wide smile formed across my face as i walked towards my mom who had watched the entire interaction" we shall not speak of that interaction mother.." my mom gave me a little nod, trying to smile as she walked me through the portal.
*The little temple kissing thing is an august thing and I did it to show our affection towards one another.*'