1- drunk kissing - dnf

Warning: Nsfw (lime), alcohol

Dream and George sat besides one another on the couch, watching the movie that sapnap had picked, promising it would be amazing.

Both boys disagreed.

"Ughhh this is boring Sap, lets do something funnn" Dream whined, emphasising the end of 'fun'. George nodded in agreement as Sapnap huffed, annoyed at the twos horrible taste in movies.

"Fine, what do you have in mind" Sapnap questioned, leaning his head on his palm that sat on his knee. A smug grin took over Dreams features, eyes crinkling up ever so slightly.

George already knew Dreams proposition was NOT going to be good. "Lets just chill and drink a shit tone of alcohol" Dream said calmly, as if that was a normal thing to do. Sapnap smirked, clasping his hands together as if he was some sort of genius.

"Im in, hell Yeah" he replied, looking over at George only to hear him say "what is wrong with you two. Hell no".
Sapnap whined, slopping into his chair in disappointment. "Come on George, please, for me" Dream leaned towards the brunet, eyes fluttering.

George pushed the younger away, rolling his eyes, unable to hide the small grin that ghosted his lips. "fine. Only this once though" he muttered, Sapnap bounced up from his seat, mumbling a low 'simp' that only Dream heard, causing him to shrug as if he were saying 'i know im the best'.

-

Alcohol bottles were spread across the coffee table, light laughter filling up the room. No one was typically drunk yet, besides George who was a touch tipsy. Sapnap was probably the best at handling alcohol, which was ironic considering he was the youngest.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, and all where pretty much hammered. Sapnap was, as i said before, a bit less than his elders, causing him to have to stop any immature behaviour from them.

All that until he went to his room and passed out in pure tiredness. That left George and Dream. Two drunk men who where madly in love with one an other (obviously without the other knowing), alone, in a room.

-

"Georgeeeee give it back!" Dream yelled sluggishly at the brunet, trying to grab the glass of vodka he had just poured for himself, only for it to be stolen by none other than George.

George giggled, putting the glass higher in the air. Dream was laying on the floor, sticking an arm up, trying to grab the cup, George having stood up, leaving the cup at an impossible reach.

Dream suddenly got up, passing George by a little over a head, grabbing the cup with ease. He washed a little down his throat, having gotten used to the burning sensation it left on his throat.

The eye contact between the two males remained, tension rising around them. Dream started walking towards George, making him reverse until he hit the solid wall with a thud. Dream took one last step closer to George, now being able to feel the olders breath on his collarbone.

They kept eye contact, both longing for someone to make a move. But both boys where drunk, not entirely aware of the intimate situation.

Dream leaned closer to George. His slender finger tilting Georges chin upwards, making his lips look more accessible. Dream leaned down even closer, lips almost brushing against the others.

"Can i?" Dream breathed, looking straight into Georges eyes. (REMEMBER, CONSENT IS SEGGSY MY CHILDREN.)

George nodded, but that wasn't enough for Dream. "Words George.." he mumbled, George replying with "yes Dream, please..".

That was enough for Dream.

He harshly connected their lips, the taste of alcohol lingering in between every single taken breath. Dream bit on Georges lip, making his lips part enough for Dream to snake his tongue into the brunets mouth. George let out a muffled noise, savouring every second if this not-so-friendly interaction.

Dreams hands roamed freely underneath the silk of Georges shirt, feeling every single piece of skin possible. George accidentally arched his back, making him grind his hips against Dreams, creating an irresistible friction.

Dream held George close, small kisses being shared as they made their way to Dreams bedroom. Dream instantly pinned George down on the bed, bedroom door wide open. But that didn't worry them. They were drunk after all.

Dream tugged on the bottom of Georges shirt, telling him to remove it. So he did. Dream scanned Georges milky, soft and irresistible skin, tugging on his lip. Dreams hand snaked down Georges surprisingly toned abs, exploring even more of the brunet who let out little moans at the feeling.

Only then did Dream remove his own shirt. There was a clear difference in the colour of their skins, Dream being remarkably more tanned than the british boy. Dream leaned his head down, brushing his lips over Georges exposed neck.

He looked up to George, as if he were asking for reassurance. George nodded rapidly, swinging his head up so that the blond could access the sensitive skin easier. Dream first left soft kisses on Georges jaw, getting more and more agressive as he went down to his neck, collarbone and shoulders. Only when he sucked on one specific sensitive spot did George moan loudly in pleasure.

God Dream could listen to that sound all day. George snaked his hands up Dreams sides, going over his shoulders and resting them on his back. Dreams hips grinded on the olders, making George practically yell in pleasure at the feeling.

The hot makeout sension lasted another 10 or so minutes, Dream knowing he should stop before they went any further. He wanted this really fucking badly, but his conscious state was slowly creeping back in.

"George, we should stop. We cant go any further." Dream breathed, heavily panting as his eyes burned through the olders soul.

George nodded in agreement as Dream laid next to him. "God that was fucking amazing" George muttered, turning to face Dream. "It was" Dream assured, pulling the brunet closer. They locked eyes before they both fell into a deep slumber, ignoring how awkward it would be when they woke up

-

Hey! So this is my first oneshot. Its like half 2 in the morning so if there are any any mistakes im sry, im tired as hell rn.

Hope you enjoyed though!