Chapter 0

What if.. someday...

When I died, and get reincarnated again...

I want to.. stay with you forever.. gege¹...

No matter what kind of creature I became in the next life...

I want to stay with you forever...

_________

Lin Xiaojian, you already achieved your life's goal. Why do you insist to stay here, in this cruel world?

I want to stay... Can I?

_________

"Shen... Yuan..? He... He finally woke up, isn't he? Why does he need to wake up? I really wish the peace of our village could stay longer..,"

"That wicked son of Shen family... The news about his awakening from his coma feels like a demonic event where a great Demon Lord was about to rise again to make chaos in the human world..,"

"I don't know but I hope someone or anyone settles this wretched son of Shen family and killed him while he is in coma..,"

_________

"A-Yuan, this jiejie² noticed that you have been acting strangely..,"

"Jiejie, would you like to tell me what's in your mind?"

"A-Yuan... You lost your memories, right? You never call me jiejie, but instead calling me with 'hag' and 'ugly woman' nicknames..."

"A-Yuan even will slap this jiejie if this jiejie ever make a contact physical with you...,"

Shen Yuan, I want to meet you and slap you in the face right now.

1 - gege: older brother
2 - jiejie: older sister