chapter 5: the witches curse

They all show up at Deena and Josh's house and when they get there Josh is at the table and Deena is pacing around the room. "I'm gonna kill that pervert! Kate exclaimed. "Why would he break in there? I just don't understand what he was doing." Deena said confused. Simon then explained, "He was acting all shifty and shit. Like going through the laundry." Y/N and Simon walked over to Josh and started talking to him as Kate was explaining to Deena how he had a knife. Josh overheard and said, "Woah! With the kids there? That's wack!" Kate then agreed and said, "That's fucking right Josh. It is wack. Thank you." As Kate and Deena carried on their conversation, Y/N, Simon, and Josh continued eating snacks and listening to Kate talk. Then they came up with the idea to go visit Sam and confront her about her psycho boyfriend. When Kate, Deena, and Simon started to walk out of the door Kate said, "You coming Josh?" Then he jumped up and Simon looked at Y/N and said, c'mon babe, are you okay with going?" "Yea I guess if I have too." Y/N said smiling and sarcastically.

When they arrived at the hospital the nurse threw paperwork to Deena and said, "Fill this out." Then Deena looked confused and assured her that she was visiting. "Visiting hours are over." The nurse said rudely. Kate then confidently went up to the front desk and asked for Nurse Beddy. He took Deena back to see Sam and as they were arguing everyone else went to a vending machine. "Yo Si-money cash me." Kate said. "Uh don't look at me i'm broke." Simon replied. Then she asked Y/N and they were still out of luck until she asked Josh he said, "Um no but I do know something else." He then started pressing buttons on the machine and all of the candy fell out. "Woah where did you learn to do that?" Kate asked. "Uh it's an online hack people trade them all the time." Josh replied proudly. Simon coughed under his breath and said, "Nerd." "Don't be rude Simon." Y/N said and then elbowed him.

Right after Sam and Deena ran out and yelled, "RUN!" "Did they get back together?" Simon asked. Everyone was confused until a person in a skull mask costume came chasing after them with a knife. They all screamed and ran to the front desk. "Where are the keys? Who has the keys?" Simon asked. "Uh, i'm not sure I thought you did!" Y/N exclaimed. "Come on, the ambulance we can use that!" Kate yelled. Deena and Sam were hiding behind the front desk and as they were escaping, Deena ripped off the persons mask, and to her surprise it was the killer from the mall massacre who had been shot.

They jumped in the ambulance and drove off, they ended up at the police station and Deena and Sam went to tell the officers what happened. The other four stayed outside and Josh started talking about killers. Simon said, "Okay you guys have fun with this I'm gonna go take a leak." He then leaned over and whispered to Y/N, "Don't tell anyone, but i'm a little scared just make up an excuse to come with me." "Fine, the things I do for you Kalivoda." Y/N replied. "Um guys I'm gonna go find a bathroom."
Y/N said as an excuse. Kate looked at Josh and said, "Ooh, keep it pg guys." Simon chuckled and Y/N flipped them off jokingly. When Simon and Y/N went to go to the bathroom, Y/N left Simon and said, "Be careful i'm going to really find a bathroom." Simon got scared by a cop car then heard a girl start singing, he walked up to the girl and asked, "Hey are you okay, do you need help?" Right after  he asked that she pulled out a razor and cut his leg. They then began to fight and Simon was struggling, Y/N came out of the bathroom and saw Simon being attacked she then pulled the girls hair and exclaimed, "Get the fuck off my boyfriend you psycho!" Then Deena shot the girl and they all ran back to the ambulance.

When they got in the ambulance Simon looked over and hugged Y/N, then he said, "That was kinda hot if i'm being honest Pierce." "Thanks but are you sure you're okay?" Y/N asks significantly. "Yea of course, but it's only because of you babe." Simon said smiling. "I'll always try to protect you my love." Y/N replies. They got home and Deena was asking Simon about the girl that attacked him and Simon said, "How the hell should I know, she looked normal and I thought she needed help or something." "Well sorry to break it to you, but normal bitches don't bleed  black fucking blood!" Deena exclaimed. Well I thought she was normal until she attacked me with a fucking razor blade!" Simon yelled. Josh and Y/N look at each other and ask, "Wait.. a razor?" Simon looked confused and said, "Yea for like old-timey shaving.. or in this case for slitting her-" "Wrists. She slashed her wrists." Y/N interrupted. "Was she singing an oldie.. like an oldie song?" Josh asked. "Jesus, rain man. How the fuck do you know that?" Simon replies staring at them confused. Y/N and Josh then jump up and go to Josh's board of ShadySide killers and explain who the girl was,
Ruby Lane. After that they told them about the witches curse and the ShadySide town curse.