movie night!

7/13.

*jack's POV*

   it was a surprisingly normal day with dave today, until around 11:30 PM at night, when dave decided to be a bit clingier, and disturb my weekly cleaning.

After a couple of hours of cleaning, i felt two hands wrap around my waist, and a light, muffled "sportsyy..", knowing it was the purple aubergine, I responded with "yes, babe?". 

"i'm so boreddd.." said the purple man, hugging me tighter. "i'm sorry, love, do you have anything in mind that you'd like to do?"

the eggplant, obviously, responded with the usual response to a question like that 

"..kebabs" the eggplant said. "dave, it's almost midnight" I responded. "and? cmon old sport!—"

i couldn't say no to him, so around 5 minutes later, we were in the car- heading for the grocery store to find the ingredients to make kebabs.. in our pajamas, which were our matching golden bear and bunny onesies ( 💜 = 🐇 ) ( 🧡 = 🐻 )

Whilst in the grocery store, after picking up some meat and vegetables, we found a popcorn box. Me and Dave looked at eachother, and said, at the same time- "movie night."

* narrator *

Once they got back to their apartment, the tangerine and aubergine put the grocery's away and jack started making dave the kebabs he said he'd make. the time now was 1:10 AM, and the whole time jack was making the kebabs for his husband of 2 years, dave was clinging to him, watching him cook.

After dave ate, and thanked jack for the food. they got some popcorn, turned on a horror movie, which dave suggested— and that jack later would get scared of, and started watching it.

30 minutes into the movie, the orange man was sitting in the aubergine's lap with a blanket over him and his lover, and a frightening shot went onto the screen. The tangerine colored man quickly screeched and buried his head into his purple-colored lover's chest, which made dave laugh. He shut the movie off, and for the next 10 minutes, before they went to sleep, the time now being 2:20 AM, they sat there in each other's arms, cuddling and listening to each other's heartbeats, with a few quiet "i love you"'s

____________________________

sorry if it was short— i tried : ' )

hope you enjoyed! 

word count: 351

💜🧡