Break me

The soft lights behind my eyelids began to awaken me. It's warm light beckoned me to join, to run in its eerie glow. Alas, I could not follow. I was too tired to move any of my limbs. It felt as if my arms and legs were covered with cement. A floral scent clouded my senses, the sweet roses beneath me, and the sweet smell of oncoming rain. The heaviness in the air remained as I sensed he was close. The air around me changed, my body ached to be touched by its lover. To feel the slight brush of his skin against my flesh; for his lips to touch mine and send heat through my body. I wanted him to take what was rightfully his and no one else's. His hand hovered over my body, brushing softly passed my skin.

I whimpered wanting him to caress my body with his, as he had done for several days now. To feel the closeness of him and only him, I wanted to nuzzle his sweet neck and take in the scent of his blood. Without opening my eyes, I felt him smile. He had won and he savored the moment. Of course he would win, there was no one that could parallel him.

His arms gently encircled my waist, I could feel the strength of his muscles as he pulled me into his chest. He groaned his deep voice vibrating his chest. I felt a small pinch as he brushed his fangs across my neck. "Tell me angel, why are you running from me? I give you everything your heart desires, yet why do you tempt me so? I do not wish to harm this beautiful body.

I want to cherish it." He kissed my lips softly and gently. He laid me down on white silk sheets of our bed. I could smell his honey scent as my head lay on his pillow. "Awaken from your false slumber my love. Answer me." Slowly my eyes took in the cream color of the ceiling.

" I detest everything that has the wanted pleasure of your company. I hate bearing the burdens of your ill intentions as I walk amongst other vampire women. Adorning the repugnant clothes that you have me wear instead of the comfort of my own. Clearly you entertain the ideation of me bearing the ignorance of a child.

I confess of why I run from you, do you still feign ignorance?" My cold heart shuddered at the sound of his breathless laughter. Damn, why was this man so beautiful? I craned my neck to see him sitting beside me on the bed. He looked forward, his eyes void of the humor that he expressed on his face. His eyes were the color of midnight, twinkling brightly with mischievousness.

His skin was perfect avoiding any blemish that harmed his statue like features. His high cheekbones and long nose were of an Adonis masterfully chiseled above his full red lips. His hair shined a silver color in the light of the candles around the room. His curly hair he kept tied behind him in a satin red ribbon. "I assure you that I take into account that you are no longer a child. Yet your taste in clothing displeases me. Angel, I refuse to grant your space until I am convinced you are an adult. An adult able to think rationally."

"You refuse granting my space" I scoffed. "You refuse to acknowledge I will escape this prison with all my might."  Suddenly, his hands twisted around my throat. I gasped for air as he hovered over me. His midnight eyes glared into mine as they began to shift to a emotionless obsidian. An angry growl vibrated the bed resounding through the room. He leaned down so his face caressed mine. A slight squeal escaped my lips in fear as he tightened his grip. I fought though he was stronger than I. His fangs glowered at me in anger. Shivers of fear escaped down my spine under the king's glare.

"Does angering me amuse you so? If so, I will show you all the anger you can stand! Do you honestly take me for a fool? I have seen the way you gaze at him! If I were not...  in control of my emotions I would have slaughtered Eric's entire lineage instead of only him. I refuse to bestow you upon anyone else; he is amongst the dead I remain to love you. I will keep you by my side for eternity. Well-passed eternity even until this retched world gives out. I will have you my queen. My lover, and my wife. I will never let you escape Harmony Elizabeth Attlee." He kissed me his mouth moving roughly against mine. His hands slowly release my neck tangling into my hair.

His lips trailed my jaw before he yanked my hair making me pull my head sideways exposing my neck. He kissed my skin gently his body pressing against mine. I could feel him harden against me. His hand caressed my check "I love you with my entire being. Tell me you love me my Angel, before I break you" I closed my eyes picturing myself away from here. Away from the castle, and away from his sweet touch.

"Hurry Angel" he moaned. The sound of his voice did incredible things to my body. He was my other half the one that would understand me more than anyone would. To be doing this to him edging him on and making him angry was the only way to get out of this horrid place. "I adore my king, I love you whole heartedly." His fangs sank into my neck as he held me tightly to his body. I grasped his shoulders his clothes wrinkling under my fingers.

I moaned loudly at the pleasure his bite gave me. His bite was more intoxicating than any alcohol. My nails dug into his skin as I pressed myself closer. His emotions were spreading over my body as if it were a tidal wave. Lance was way passed desire for me, his emotions were hitting a full blown lust.

His hands trailed my thighs opening them for his waist to go into. He pulled back to stare into my eyes. He was searching for something, anything that would tell him that my hatred for him was a lie. It was but I would never let him know that. I hated myself yet the fact remained the same. I was his.