Back then; Reader's intro

Y/N was a 23 year old girl with short brown hair. She was a close friend with Mark Bowman since she started working at PalLabs and together, they created PAL, the cell phone lady. Y/N never gets to talk with Mark a lot of time since he's always been to meetings and work on a new invention. She also have to work on the new tech withdrawing her time with Mark.

PAL was always there for Y/N. She have someone to talk to whenever she felt sad or alone. PAL never been treated like a friend more than a virtual assistant. Sad that's she is Mark's assistant rather than
Y/N's. All that change when Y/N retired from PalLabs and started moving to a new city far from Silicon Valley. Y/N promised she will never forget both Mark and PAL....

Three years has passed and PAL totally forgotten about Y/N. The more she is with Mark, the more memories of her and Y/N fades. When the robot apocalypse started, Y/N started developing Hanahaki disease at the same time. Never forgetting PAL, she admits that she have a crush on her. It's up for the Mitchells, the only group of humans never to be captured, to save Y/N and the rest of humanity.

Y/N (your name)
F/💐 (favorite flowers)
E/C (eye color)

Author's note:
Hello! This is my first time making a fic of my favorite movie! I absolutely love PAL and felt sad when she died. So I decided to make her stay alive (SPOILER!) in the story until the end. Is there any errors, I'll try my best to correct it. Hope you like it!