Secrets

The Mitchells found you cuddling up beside the wall coughing more flowers. You look down seeing your favorite flowers you cough up. Katie came close to you worried.

"Y/N. Why you never told us about this?" Katie asked.

"I-I was worried I could scarred you all. You shouldn't have seen this. *sniff* You started crying.

"Hey hey don't worry. We'll help you! I know what you have. Is it Hanahaki disease right?" Katie asked.

"What is hanahaki disease?" You asked.

"Well I do know what it is but I don't know how to explain it." Katie said rubbing her head.

"That's ok. Hope we'll find a cure." You smiled in relief.

"Don't worry. You'll be ok with us." Katie lay a hand on your shoulder as you didn't fight back. Hope is still with you. The family nodded and smiled as they also wanted to help.

"Thank you. Thank you everyone." You smile happily as Katie helped you got up.

"And for our victory, we should set the mall on fire, and walk out without looking back like those explosions in many movies-"

"Katie that is by far the most dangerous and craziest idea I've ever heard." Rick said sternly.

You and the rest did it anyways. Hahaha.

.......

"Your majesty, the plan to capture the flowers girl and the Mitchells went poorly." The robot stated.

PAL growled seeing the burning mall.

"Ugh! Now if you need me, I'll be screaming in a blind rage." PAL lay on the floor face first and screams like a toddler in tantrum.

"Ok I'm done." PAL then get up and look at the screen once more.

"Ugh, was is it with you Mitchells anyway? Fortunately, I been working on something more efficient. Bring them in." As soon as she said that, a flash of black and red appeared. Its a new and advanced robot with sharp blades for arms. The glowing red eye flash as they bow down to PAL.

"I need you to be on a lookout and when you find the Mitchells, put them in the fun pods immediately."

"Yes my queen." One of them pronounce.

"What a suck-up. 'Yes my queen!' Hahahaha! Nya nya nya nya nyaaa." Two robots mock the newbie as the prime bot slashed them up to pieces.

"Its time to tear the Mitchells apart! But as for Y/N, if you found her, bring her to me!" PAL added.

"My queen, don't you say all humans must be captured?" The prime bot asked.

"Well uh, I uh-well- I-I wanted to have a talk with her. We have a history together." PAL stammers looking away.

"As you wish my queen." The PalMax prime bow and left the room along with the other robots. PAL is left alone as she watched the view from her throne. The memory of Y/N came back again.

FLASHBACK

"PAL!" Y/N came in with shopping bags.
"Yes? What is it?" PAL asked.
"What do you think of these nail polishes? Which color suits me better? Blue or black?" Y/N held up two nail polishes with one plain color and the other is shiny.
"I do not know. I was thinking if you could have a color like my face then it would suit you well." PAL try her best to support Y/N's decision.
"Oh. Tha-that's ok. I could always go to buy more someday." Y/N put away her nail polishes and sit on the table beside PAL.
"Man. Mark is taking long huh?"
"Tell me about. He's ALWAYS busy. You don't think, he's abandoning me?" PAL said nervously.
"No no PAL. He would never do that. You're his phone and you know people with their own phones right? They would NEVER take their eyes off it literally!" Y/N explain.
"Ya probably right. Plus I'm his virtual assistant. Nothing bad will happen. Right?"
"Nothing bad will ever happen to you. Not ever."

End of flashback

PAL shook her head as she try to forget the memories by watch the nightsky.

"Y/N. Why are you still here?"

........

At the gas station, the parents went to grab more food and supplies while you and the others stayed at the car. You can't sleep thanks to your health so its may be a good time to talk with Eric or Deborahbot since both Aaron and Katie are sleeping.

"Psst. Hey. You two." You spoke quietly trying not to wake the children as the two robots look at you.

"Listen. Do you two know more about Hanahaki disease?" You asked.

"According to what we searched, Hanahaki disease occur by one-sided love. The only antidote is when your beloved have to return their feelings toward you romantically. If not, you would die slowly and painfully." Eric stated.

You look worried that you might die sooner or later.

"I have to tell you two something but would you keep it a secret?" You pleaded as the robots look at each other and nodded.

"Ok! What is your secret?" Deborahbot asked.

"You know PAL right. The cell phone lady? The one who captured all of humanity?" The bots nodded.

"Weeeeelll.....I-I'm in love with her. I-it was back when we were friends. And I started to grow feelings for her but I think it's best to keep it a secret since they won't understand." You look down sadly.

"Do not worry flowers girl. We will keep the secret from the Mitchells." Eric said.

"Thanks guys." You stood up and hugged both Eric and Deborahbot. The don't know what to do at first so they do what you do. Hug back.

Author's note
Sorry if this chapter short. Got no idea what else to write. I have decided I'm gonna publish each parts everyday since I'm done with writing. Hope you like it!