Natalia (our lord, god, and savior)

Image:

•Calls you a name instead of your actual name

•Calls you a name instead of your actual name. You have to be as trusted as Melodie to be trusted to not be called a name. (I mean, she'll still call you that name, but as a joke)

Ex: Alex = Emo Parrot.

•Has an axe as a weapon and carries it around everywhere she goes.

•Is reminded to be nice by Melodie when around.

•Kiryomi is a notable enemy of her's due to her keeping Melodie away from her.

•Sees Melodie as a mom to her.

•Everyone hates her so she comes out at night. (Semi Head cannon)

•Has a close relationship with Zahrah.

•Her mom is dead, with her dad leaving her after her moms death.

•Thinks crying makes you weak so she doesn't cry and holds it in.

•Thinks that every one she cares about will leave her some day so she'll try to not get attached to you or be mean to people to keep people away from her, like some sort of self fulling prophecy.

•Finds saying things like "I love you" embarrassing and stupid so she changes to say "I hate you"

•"Kindness is a weakness"

•Taught Melodie how to use an axe

•Demi-romantic

•Melodie is her one and only trusted friend, despite that, she never told anyone her backstory.

•Roasting is her love language

•Doesn't like getting comforted by people she isn't close with.

•Zahrah to her is a mix of good, bad, and okay so she doesn't really know if there friends or not.

•Natalia can spin a axe with no problem    (even throw it up in the air and catch it, special thanks to some people in the Jj studios discord server for making me instantly enjoy this hc)

(ALL OF THESE ARE CRINGE 😅😭 (WELL ALL EXCEPT THE PARENT ONE, IT'S LITERALLY CRINGE  BUT ANYWHO, UHHH NEW HC IS THAT NATALIA SECRET HOBBY/COPING MECHANISM THINGY IS THAT SHE LIKES AXE THROWING.

•Uhhh also she got attacked by Dashawns bear but attacked it and killed it.

Voice claim: Loona