13. For you.!

The onlookers were shocked, as you raised your head and retorted, who would have expected the pitiful woman, who couldn't even talk back against the accusations to stand up for disabled man?

"What right do you have to talk about Other's like that.?"

Ever since Old Master Jeon called you to the study to talk, you realized that no one in the Jeon family treated Jeon Jungkook as family, in addition to that your attitude towards him improved because he didn't force you to abort the child. You understood what it's like to feel inferior. Being disabled is a scar in his heart, yet Song Qian talked about him as if he's trash. How hurt must he be.?

"Yoo Y/n, why can't I say it.? I'm only trying to persuade him to leave, do you know how much that dress is worth.? there's no way you can afford it, do you want that cripple to help you pay.? You know I'm very grateful that you've taken care of Donghae for year, if you kneel down and beg me, I might ask my husband to help you."

Your body trembled from anger "Don't be so angry, it's only 3,00,000 won, as long as I'm willing to ask, my hubby will be willing to give it to me, after all he has been pampering me for so many years, unlike how he treated you."

Although she's Lee Donghae's wife, it doesn't mean you're okay with her showing off to get face, unable to control your anger, you raised your hand, ready to slap her across the face but she screamed before you could touch her and fell backward, she cried out.

"I wanted to help you out of kindness, yet you're trying to hit me, oh hubby, how can there be such a person.?"

Lee Donghae quickly moved forward to support her, "Hubby, she hit me, she really doesn't know how to appreciate favors, hurry up and teach her a lesson for me."

Lee Donghae felt a bit embarrassed, after all, anyone with eyes could tell that, your hand had not touched her, if he went up to teach you lesson...

"Hubby, my stomach hurts, hurry up and teach her a lesson for me." Lee Donghae whispered to her helplessly "Victoria, be good, she didn't hit you, so let's go, don't cause trouble."

Song Qian's eyes turned red and accused him  "Lee Donghae, don't tell me you want to rekindle your relationship with her, don't you love me.? she bullied our baby and me."

Seeing this he had no choice but to walk toward you, you stood there and watched him approach you, he tried to hide the emotions in his eyes and said in low voice.

"Y/n, I'm sorry."

you smiled bitterly  "So, you're going to teach me a lesson for her.?"

"I am really sorry, but i.... i must help Victoria, vent her anger!" Donghae slowly raised his hands, you bit your lip, tears forming in your eyes "What did I do wrong.? we spent year together, yet this is how you treat me.?"

Seeing your tears, Lee Donghae didn't have the heart to continue but the woman behind him urged in a coquettish voice, Donghae raised his hand higher to slap you, you froze, watching in disbelief as his hand moved closer to your face and then you closed eyes in despair, tears flowed from your eyes, you thought your face will definitely swell up after Donghae's slaps but for a while the pain you expected didn't hit you.

"You wanted to hit my woman.? Did you think that I, Jeon Jungkook, will just sit back and watch.?"

You opened your eyes after familiar voice insert in your ear, Jungkook had came closer and blocked Lee Donghae's hand grabbing his wrist, because Jungkook is always sitting, you doesn't know how tall he is but seeing him raise his arm to stop Donghae, you realized he's much taller than you thought, his presence is no weaker than Lee Donghae. In fact, he's overpowering Lee Donghae!