10 | Ultimate Quintet

About a week after learning that not only am I supposed to overcome my fears, but Theo's too, I'm back in the gym with Nelson

"That's cheating" I pant when he does a backflip and somehow manages to once again have his sword against my throat.

"I don't cheat" he simply says and uh... it's true. He never cheats.

"But you backflipped! That's cheating!"

"Is it? How many times have I tried to teach you to do so?", he crosses his hands and gives me 'the glare'

Shit, "Uh... never... ?"

"Within this year, twenty-two times, your highness. Twenty. Two."

"Well it's not like I go around training people all day, I have to learn to run a country"

"You've been in the king's office like ten times during your whole life", Nel scoffs.

Once again, he's spitting the truth.

"I've started", I hold my head up high "I'm learning the ways"

"Good to hear that we won't be starving after the king steps down" he teases and I lunge at him, making him laugh and run away from me.

I somehow slide under his legs, put my legs through so that I have a tight grip -the corkscrew they call it- and flip him over, making him fall onto the floor with a thud.

Smoothly standing up, I lightly place my foot over his chest, adding a little pressure, "I'm gonna be the best damn Queen you'll ever get, Mister Dransfield", I lick my lips, throw my sword to the ground and sashay out of the room.

Oh my god that was so cool I bet I looked so cool I can't believe it actually worked ahhhhhhh.

Moving on.

"Katyana"

I whip my head around. What was that? There was no one roaming around these halls.

"Yes?" I ask hesitantly. For all I know, there's nothing there and I'm looking dumb by talking to myself.

"Katyana"

Okay, there's definitely something there.

I turn right. That voice sounded right next to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Katyana"

Good Lord that's creepy.

"Yes? I'm Katyana"

"Katyana", from behind my back.

"Hello? Anyone there?!"

"This way" the voice trails off to my left.

I turn around and see the doors that lead underground.

When did I even get here?

"This way" the voice goes through the doors.