Chapter 85

literally just dumped every single thing that's about to happen in this book to my sister 😌

i'm talking rai's backstory, upcoming arcs, plot twists, the ending of this book, all of it.

all she said was for y'all to be prepared lmao.

enjoy <3

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

friday

"nothing yesterday. i'm slowly losing my mind." you say while walking the halls with izuku. "i'm pretty sure it's gonna happen tonight. getting the message, i mean." he reassures.

"i hope..the weight of that one day crushes me harder and harder every day." you sigh.

"again, it's not your fault. don't put yourself down so much. it's a repeat of kamino and seeing you in that state hurt. i'm not trying to make this about me! i'm just saying that i don't like it when you do this to yourself.." izuku says.

"i get what you're saying. but it's not-"

"not that easy. i know my love. but now..." you feel your hand get grabbed, making you look down to see izuku's fingers slowly locking with yours.

"you have me. you're not alone anymore and we'll be in this together." he reassures. if he didn't look close enough, he wouldn't have been able to see the small shine that went through your eyes. with a small smile, you lock your fingers with his.

"right. together." you nod.

"me and you babe." izuku says, holding up his fist with his other hand.

"me and you babe...we'll save her." you say with a growing smile, holding your fist up as well.

"together." you both finish in unison, fist bumping softly.

"that was lowkey cheesy." you laugh, swinging yours and izuku's hand back and forth. "it was, but i like it." he says, bringing your hands up and kissing the back of your hand.

"i like all of it."

1:00 a.m

tik

tok

tik

tok

again, you and izuku lay in your bed.

trying to sleep has been anything but smooth.

you lay on his stomach, your hands slowly playing with his green hair while his hands rest on your back, tracing small nothings while you whisper guess to him.

"heart.."

"star."

b

e

a

u

t

i

f

u

l

"beautiful.." you say with a small laugh.

g

o

r

g