Atleast I Can Start

Smol recap

Tanjirou: IM BACK HERE AGGAAAIIINNN?!?

Zenitsu: EEEKKKK!!!

Tanjirou: oh I'm so sorry!

Zenitsu: 'sniff' I-it's nothing...

Inosuke: well let's go now! Its so cramped in here it's annoying!

Tanjirou: 'sigh' anyways, why did you bring me here? If the others find out they'll declare war again, and we just had one a few weeks ago!!

Zenitsu: well we could of brought you to that inn but we had direct orders to bring you back here.. I'm sorry Tanjirou-san..

Tanjirou: hahh, nothing we can do now, you can tell those stalking us to stop now, I know well that they're here.

Inosuke: HAHAHA! AS EXPECTED OF MY RIVAL!

Tanjirou: do you even know what that means?

Inosuke: don't think of me as some dumb beast that was raised in wild! I am the all mighty beast king so fear me!!

Tanjirou: pfft, you're so cute when you do that!

Inosuke: 'blushes' hey!

Tanjirou: alright alright, I'm sorry for angrying you my king 'kneels'

Inosuke: you should have known better! Hahaha!!!

Zenitsu: Inosuke what are you doing!? He could kill you in a second!

Inosuke: this lowlife kneeling to me couldn't!

Zenitsu punched Inosuke but he didn't even flinch.

Inosuke: did a fly just bite me!? HAHAHA! You're so weak temutsu! 'punches zenitsu'

Zenitsu: ow that hurt!

Tanjirou: okay that's enough, but seriously, please stop listening to us.

Tanjirou stood up and looked behind him, he could hear someone scoff then they opened the sliding door. It was shinobu, Giyuu, uzui and obanai.

Shinobu: hello again Tanjirou-San, haven't had enough of causing wars I see~

Tanjirou: hello to you too shinobu-san. May I ask why you are listening to our conversation?

Obanai: we obviously want to get some information out of you, and I thought demons were actually smart but in the end they actually aren't.

Giyuu: you didn't even think they were smart from the start so no need to lie..

Obanai: shut up you're just depressed!

Tanjirou: hey no need to expose him!

Uzui: so you do think that Giyuu is depressed?

Tanjirou: no! I didn't say that!

Inosuke: RAHH THATS ENOUGH!

Zenitsu: eek! Inosuke what are you doing!? They are hashiras that can easily kill you if they wanted to!

Inosuke: hmph! I don't care about them!

Zenitsu: watch what you're saying cause you're also dragging me into this!

Tanjirou: 'sigh' I can't even take a break here also..

Shinobu: Anyways, Tanjirou-san is now our prisoner again! 'Claps hands'

Tanjirou: wait what!? I mean.. oh no!

Shinobu: pfft!

Zenitsu: Tanjirou-San what was with that poor acting?