38

July 20, 2020
Tuscany

REAL LIFE

today i woke up to kisses being spread all over my face "wake up!! we have to get ready" said Tim i grunted it's still early.

i'm getting in the shower, i am thinking a lot, all the things that i have to do when i go back to LA the little bubble we're in will pop.

my shower ended and i put on a towel around my body and one around my hair, i go to sit on the bed and check my phone, i see a few messages from the family chat and a few from my friends, i text all back.

Timmy appears in front of me and he says "quickly pose" i have no time to pose as i'm fixing the towel around my body when i hear a *click* "Tim i wasn't ready, ugh" i yell at him "it doesn't matter you still look beautiful" he says aw, that fixes the problem.

he grabs a marker and writes something on the polaroid "can i see?" i ask him "yup, i want to keep this one btw" he tells me "fine".

he hands me the polaroid and i see the picture and what he wrote.

omg holy fuck, he wrote mon ange i think i'm going to cry, he's so perfect

"see, you look perfect" he comes to grab the photo and puts it in his wallet, i grab his face and give him a kiss. "let's hurry up so we can go to the yacht" i tell him, hurrying him up.

TIMMY REAL LIFE

this girl is amazing, i'm so fucking lucky, what did i do to deserve her? i honestly don't know, i have something planned for today, we are going to the yacht, swimming, drinking, spend quality time with each other.

then we are going to watch the sunset and i'm going to tell her i love her, i do, i want her to know, at this point it doesn't really matter if she doesn't love me back, i know that no matter what, this feeling won't go away and i want her to know.

the polaroid i took of her, wow, how can someone look like that? and still have a great personality and intelligence? she's the perfect girl, my perfect girl.

we're leaving now, we're both ready, she brought two pairs of bathing suits and i'm laughing at her "why do you need two" i ask her still laughing "for the photos duh, they will think i went to two yachts" she winks, i laugh harder "you're something else"

VICTORIA REAL LIFE

we are in the yacht now, we have been here for three hours, we went swimming, we saw fishes, we drank wine and chatted, it's very hot right now so i'm gonna go take a swim.

there's like a floaty couch in the ocean so i can lay down while i'm in the water, i look up to see Timmy with my camera taking a photo, after the photo i smile at him and send him a little wave.

i fell asleep on that thing, i'm as red as a shrimp, bad idea don't do it, i am now back on the yacht, i see Timmy and he's looking to another direction and smiling, perfect time to take a pic, and i did.

i notice the sunset is setting, and i go over to where Timothée is sitting, i sit between his legs, my back to his chest. we watch the sunset together.

"thank you for this moment and for making this trip better, thank you for being my number 1 fan and supporter, for making me laugh and being you, i wouldn't do this with anyone else" he says in my ear "i love you" WHAT THE FUCK? DID HE JUST SAY THAT? am i hallucinating, i widen my eyes not expecting that, i turn and look at him, he's not watching me he's watching the sunset.

"i love you Tim" i say back he widens his eyes even more, what did he expect me to not say it back? "i really mean it, you make me feel things i never felt before, you are an amazing person, and i'm thankful i found you" i say he is smiling so hard and i kiss him. really fucking hard.

we start making out, it's turning into a very very steamy make out, i'm now on top of him, his hands behind my thighs and my hands griping his hair, earning grunts of pleasure. we are both breathing heavy and panting.

he starts going down my jaw then my neck and my collarbones, he comes back to my neck and starts kissing and sucking in a few spots he knows i like, i moan quietly.

we have to stop tho because we have arrived back to the shore.

we make it to the villa quickly and impatiently, we start kissing again with so much hunger and passion, "i love you i love you i love you" he can't stop saying it, i can't either "i love you more, but right now just kiss me" i tell him and he smirks and goes back to kissing me.

he pushes me against a wall and puts his hands around my hips and i put my arms around his shoulders, we keep kissing.

"can we recreate the peach scene now?" i ask him he just nods his head rapidly, you know what happens next.

Tuscany

chapter 38 done!!!!! yes i'm sorry i am robbing you, i don't know how to write smut 😭😭 i'm saving your eyes okay? it's for the best hahahaha, they said i love you 😁😁 i love them they're so soft, i'm starting my Tom holland fic 😈🤝 see you nex...

chapter 38 done!!!!! yes i'm sorry i am robbing you, i don't know how to write smut 😭😭 i'm saving your eyes okay? it's for the best hahahaha, they said i love you 😁😁 i love them they're so soft, i'm starting my Tom holland fic 😈🤝 see you next chapter!!!

if you liked it vote and comment💌