t w e l v e

y/n pov: 

"jung y/n, i love you... please don't leave me..." seonghwa whispered softly. was he talking in his sleep, or did he really mean it?  "seonghwa?" i called. he didn't reply. guess he was sleep-talking... why was i so happy though? 

was i happy seonghwa liked me? but it wasn't the happiness felt from being one step closer to my mission's completion, it was happiness of being loved by someone. y/n wake up! you are meant to make him fall for you, and not fall for him! stop it jung y/n... stop falling even deeper for seonghwa... 

i tried to not think of anything and soon, i fell asleep too. 

>> small time skip >> 

"y/n... wake up, we're here already," i heard seonghwa say as he nudged me lightly. "oh oh, i'm awake," i said as my eyes quickly shot open. "let's go," he said. "okay," i replied as we quickly got off the bus. "today, put everything down and just play okay?" he said. "okie," i replied as we went into the amusement park. 

"what do you wanna play first?" i asked seonghwa. "like i said, i haven't been around much, why not you choose something?" i asked. "sure, roller coasters first then," he said. "okay," i replied as we walked to the nearest ride. 

"do you like roller coasters?" he asked. "eh- no," i replied. "what- then why didn't you tell me? at least i wouldn't have bought tickets if you didn't like them..." he said. "no no, it's fine okay? let's just go. i don't hate roller coasters, just that i have a fear of heights..." i said. "oh... it's fine, i'll be here for you okay? just hold on to me if you feel scared," he said. "thanks," i said as we made our way up to the ride. 

>> queuing blah blah >> 

it was our turn to get onto the ride as i nervously got on. "calm down okay? i'm here with you," seonghwa said as i nodded. i took deep breaths as the ride started. the ride went slowly at first, making its way to the peak. as we were all looking up, and going very slowly, it wasn't that bad. suddenly, the machine sped up as i quickly grabbed onto seonghwa's arm and screamed my lungs out. 

there were turns and twists, and i held onto seonghwa's arm throughout. not long after, the ride ended. i quickly let go of his arm and got off the coaster. he also got off and closely followed along. "how was it?" he asked. "bad," i replied, "i wanna go home." "like for real or-" he asked. "yes, for real. i'm never coming to a amusement park anymore," i replied. "okayy, then let's get out of here. how about... shopping?" he asked. "okay!" i replied as we left the amusement park. 

"will you blame me for wasting your money? since you paid for the tickets and we only went for just one ride..." i said. "of course not, money spent on you isn't called wasted, don't think that way okay? i'm more then happy to spend money on you," he said. "oh really? then don't blame me later," i said as i laughed. "sure," he replied as we went to the nearest shopping center. 

a.n oop late update >< hope yall kinda enjoy this chapter though..