Chapter 10

I walked into Tony's lab, "hey Tony, how's it going in here?" Tony was walking around the room, throwing a ball in the air. "It's going good, I'm just a little bored. I've had nothing to do as of lately and it's killing me." I felt bad for him so I tried to figure something out for him to do. "Oh hey! My suit could use some upgrading. Maybe you could work on that?"

Tony quickly looked at me and stopped throwing his ball. "Actually, that's not a bad idea! You always end up getting blood on your suit, so maybe I could make it water proof! Oh man, I've got so many ideas, I'll start working on it now." He pace walked over to his desk and started coming up with designs. I walked out of the room so he could focus.

I then went to see what Steve was doing, so I went to his room. I knocked on the wall and leaned against it, he was laying on his bed reading a book. "Whatcha reading?" Steve looked over at me with a smile, then back at the book. "Nothing much, I'm reading Moby Dick." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smile. "That's not 'nothing much', that's a difficult book."

I walked into his room and sat on his bed. "Do you have anything planned today?" Steve put his bookmark in his book, then put it down. "No, I'm free today, why?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at the wall. "I'm just bored, I have nothing to do. I've been walking around, seeing what people were up to. So far everyone's busy, I haven't checked on Bucky or Scott yet, but I'm pretty sure Scott's not even here."

Steve got up and sat behind me, putting his arms around my waist and his head on top of my shoulder. "We could go see what Bucky is doing, then think of something to do from there." I smiled and turned around to face Steve. "I'd like that." I kissed him then got up with Steve to go check up on Bucky.

Steve went over to Bucky's room and I went to the gym, looking for him. We went to the most common places that he'd be, I found him in the gym, punching a punching bag. "Hey are you doing anything today? Steve and I have nothing to do and we were thinking maybe you'd like to hangout with us." Bucky stopped punching and walked over to me. "That sounds fun doll, just give me a second to clean up and I'll meet you in the living room." I nodded, then kissed Bucky and left.

Twenty minutes went by and Bucky finally met us in the living room. "Ok, so what did you guys have in mind?"  Bucky sat down on the couch, waiting for an answer. "Well we don't really have any ideas yet, we were waiting for you." Bucky leaned forward in his seat and suggested an idea. "You guys feel like getting high again?" I hastily responded, "I just got more edibles, so this'll be great! Come with me, we'll do it on my room." We walked to my room, I grabbed my edibles and dopes, and threw it all onto my desk, so anyone could grab something.

It had been about an hour, we were dancing around and laughing. "I love this."
Bucky said turning up the music. We were a sandwich, I was in the middle as Steve was behind me and Bucky was in front of me. I grabbed onto Bucky and kissed him, Steve started kissing my neck and pressing himself against me.

Bucky started kissing my chest and moved down. "Careful guys, I may not be able t-" Bucky pulled my underwear off and pressed his mouth against my clit. "Oh god-" Steve turned my head and locked his lips with mine, he pulled my shirt off, only leaving my bra left.

Bucky was gripping my thighs roughly, and going faster with his tongue. Steve started playing with my bra straps. "Do you favor this bra?" I shook my head no and grabbed onto Bucky's hair. Steve ripped off my bra and started playing with my boobs. A moan escaped my mouth as Bucky inserted two metal fingers.

"Guys I can't handle this, I'm gonna cum." Steve smirked in his kisses. "Good." He started lightly pinching my nipples, as Bucky started going faster. I pulled Bucky's hair out of pleasure and started moaning while kissing Steve. Before I could finish, Bucky stopped and got back to his feet.

He pushed me onto the bed and took off his shirt. He unbuckled his pants and lowered them. "Start sucking." I moved towards him and grabbed his dick, putting it in my mouth. Steve had his pants down and had me jerk him off. Bucky pulled my hair back, he was ready to explode, but he stopped himself. I then had Steve lay on the bed so I could suck his next.

I laid halfway on the bed while my legs were dangling off of it. Bucky took me from behind and started pounding me, it was so hard to focus on sucking. With one hand Steve grabbed onto my hair while the other was squeezing the sheets. "Ugh Bucky!" I squealed, releasing my lips from Steve's dick. I held onto Steve's arm for dear life.

Bucky took himself out of me and started switching positions. I sat on Steve and Bucky climbed onto the bed, rubbing my clit and kissing me, while I jerked him off. Steve was making my hips rock back and forth. His face scrunched up as he grunted, "oh fuck." He was close to finishing, so I helped him. I bounced up and down, doing the work for him, so he could relax his hands.

Steve reached out and grabbed my thighs, pulling me down onto him as he came inside of me. He started thrusting so I could meet my ending. Bucky started kissing my nipples and nibbling on them, I jerked Bucky faster, trying not to moan. He grabbed onto my throat and bit my nipple. I moaned and clenched onto Bucky's shoulder. "That's what I wanted to hear." Bucky moved back up to my lips, "You're evil." I giggled and kissed him harder, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

Bucky's cum squirted onto my stomach and hand. "Oh good you came, for a second I thought you didn't like me." Steve sat up, I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my neck and shoulder while Bucky put his member into me, switching out with Steve. Bucky held onto my legs, he thrusted hard into my body repeatedly.

I was nearing my happy ending. "Harder!" I moaned. I placed Steve's hand on my throat, so he'd choke me, I moved bucky's hands from my legs to my boobs. He squeezed, and it felt like an explosion, I grabbed onto Steve's shoulders, throwing my head up in the air in ecstasy, while, I squeezed onto Bucky with my legs.

"You guys are WAY to good at this, it's almost unbearable." I laughed and got some underwear on, I put on a t-shirt and laid back down in bed while the guys get they're boxers on. We cuddled in bed for almost the whole day, before going to dinner. Tonight Tony cooked, which means someone else made the food. It was really good as always, but it just wasn't his and someday I'm gonna get him to make something.