CEO A.I

not written by me off tumblr 

"Miss y/n, what's your input on this?"

You heard your colleague's voice in the background. But you didn't react to it. You were focused on something else. Rather someone else. Your boss, that was sitting on the other end of the table, twisting and twirling a pen between his long, slender fingers. He was completely staring at you, head cocked to one side in a rather smug attitude. He was young, not much older than you. Only by a year or two. It always amazed you how successful he was for his age, but with that charm - although he most of the time radiated arrogance... and that smile, his success did not surprise you.

You'd lie if you said you weren't attracted to him. Hell, that man could have his way with you without you even questioning it, you wouldn't mind at all. In fact, you wanted it. You wanted him to fuck you, and by judging the look he was giving you, you understood he knew that, too. What made your chest rise and your heartbeat increase, was the fact that he tugged on the collar of his shirt. Then, he gazed up at you again, and the look he was shooting you this time made you weak. He wanted it, too.

"Miss?" your colleague repeated.

You averted your gaze from your boss, Mr. Irwin, and cleared your throat. From the corner of your eye, you could see that he was still staring at you intensely, watching your every move, listening to what you were going to say.

"Yes?" you asked sweetly, far too sweetly. He grinned, lifting his chin. You squinted your eyes at him, and he only raised his eyebrows in turn.

"Your thoughts?" your colleague muttered, gloomily.

"Oh!" you said, hurrying to find the right paper. Once you found it, you cleared your throat once more, and you couldn't prevent yourself from looking over at Ashton. He was waiting in anticipation, lips parted. "It's a good idea, I just think we should be cautious, I mean what do we know about this company?"

And you weren't expecting to hear his voice, yet there it was, echoing in your ears, affecting you. "Cautious?"

Your eyes flickered up to meet his, and he was now sitting with his elbows on the glass table, leaning his face against his closed fists. His knuckles were white, as if he were pressing his fingers together. You were not alone to look up at him, because at the sound of his voice, everyone in the room had turned their heads at him. He didn't seem to mind, though, he didn't even seem to acknowledge them. His eyes were focused on you, and they looked hungry.

"Please, Miss y/n, explain?" Ashton spoke with a soft, tender voice, careful not to sound harsh. Everyone around the table turned their heads at you instead, intrigued and curious.

"All I'm saying is, we merely know anything about this company. Who even runs it? Why make a deal about this operative system when it can backfire?"

Small giggles and muffled whispers spread around the room like wildfire, and you idly wondered what was so funny. Even Ashton was chuckling, but his eyes were telling you something, especially along with that smirk.

"That is what we covered during today's meeting. We know a lot, in fact everything," Ashton chuckled darkly. He let the pen in his hand fall down on the table, and the sound made you jump. Shit. Really? His eyes looked like they were asking you where you had been during the meeting, obviously daydreaming. But that smirk. He knew. That bastard!

"Oh uhm... there's just a lot to take in right now," you tried saving your own ass, looking down at the papers in front of you. The quiet atmosphere in the room was beginning to feel unbearable. Ashton nodded slowly, sucking on his lower lip. Then, he inhaled loudly. "Just focus this last hour," he exhaled the words in one sentence. You pressed your lips together, hiding a smile.