Chapter five: actress drama 💅🏽🧋

I picked up the call from Annie. "Hello?" I asked. I was a little excited to talk to her but then I wasn't. "Armin look I'm going to be in a new movie it's a little far if you asked me. But I'm going and I'm leaving in a few days." Annie said. She sounded very upset but not sad. "Oh well I can still talk to you right?" I asked I went outside and saw hitch crying. She must have gotten the news. "Well It's in New York is the thing so it's five hours by plane. And I have no idea with car." Annie said and I went silent as I got into my car. "Annie, I'm driving to Starbucks on monto drive." I said as I drive there. It's like five in the morning by now but it started at twelve in the morning. It's not that early since today we all have nothing going on. But Annie left right after- anyways I pulled into the Starbucks and it was already packed. I got in and Annie was already sitting down, I ordered and sat down next to her. "So your going five hours away" I asked. I didn't want her to leave but she needed to do what she needed to do. "Yea I guess so. I'm really nervous. And armin I truly do like you maybe we will meet again someday?" Annie said with tears in her eyes as she motioned her waving me goodbye.

"Annie!" I said as I felt the heat rise to my face and I knew I was blushing for sure. "Armin?" Annie said confused af her face clearly showed it. "I really want to be with you. But not in long distance maybe when you get back." I said but when I said that Annie grabbed my face and kissed me. "If you'd like I could let you do fun things with me before we leave! Starting tonight come over you know where I live." Annie smirked and then did a little twirl when she sat up.

"See you later I have a meeting right now. Goodbye armeh." Annie said my name so....so sexy it was amazing but now I'd better get ready for my date. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I got a message from Sasha. "It's all over the damn news that you and armin kissed in a coffee shop!" The next text read. Holy crap I looked around and saw cameras surrounding me. "I didn't know there were cameras Sasha I  so sorry!" I replied. I ran out of the coffee shop to my car and drove home. I turned on a show from Netflix i think it was fear street 19 something. Anyways I got a call from Annie. "hello? Annie what's  wrong you sound upset- what?!" Annie had just told me that she broke her ankle when a mob of people attacked her. 

"I'm sorry I won't be a-able to go to New York, and we can't have a date tonight I'm so sorry armin I do like you a lot. But I'm sorry goodbye!" Annie said and then hung up or as my screen read 

1:46 minutes call ended from 

❤️ Annie🧋

I had nothing to do but binge Netflix.