epilogue

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. PRINCESS.┊18. 🖇💌 ꒱

 🖇💌 ꒱

several years passed by and when both y/n and miya had moved into a new house, their family began to grow

several years passed by and when both y/n and miya had moved into a new house, their family began to grow. a beautiful baby girl called akira was born into the world. y/n worked as a designer for skateboards and merchandise along with her older brother, reki, who, speaking of, had his own children. one boy and one girl, who he adored with his whole heart.

miya on the other hand was a skateboarding olympic champion, but regularly took breaks to spend time with his family.

even though both parents struggled with their job, they did everything for their daughter's sake. not once did they cause any strained relationships, place on her any pushy ideals, or tell any lies to their daughter. they adored her, and so did their frequent babysitters, cherry and joe, who often fought about who the child loves the most.

hiromi was still close with miya and cheered him on every competition, as would you, when you went for a surprise visit. if only you could see his face when he saw his family in the stands, cheering for him, chanting and shouting loving words.

he never imagined he would be so adored by anyone as a child, especially after his upbringing.

after the competition - which he won by miles - he ran up to his wife and children, enveloping them in a hug.

"daddy!" akira yelled out, giggling as her father spun them both around in the air. "my girls!" he smiled, letting them go.

"me and mommy went out to get slushies before this and we got your favorite!" akira told, jumping up and down with excitement.

"you bought slushies?"

y/n feigned a gasp at the girl, "you snitch!"

akira then began squealing with laughter when the woman tackled her and dug her fingers into her sides to tickle her. "stop it! that tickles!"

miya shook his head with a grin, planting a kiss on y/n's lips. akira quietly whined about how gross the exchange was, but neither parents cared at the moment.

"what're you two doing here though ?" he asked, whilst y/n placed akira down on the ground. y/n placed her arms over his shoulders, kissing him once more. miya's next competition wasn't for another half an hour or so, so he had a bit of time with his family before he'd have to return to work. "we wanted to surprise you at work..." y/n trailed off, glancing behind her.

as if on cue, reki appeared around the corner, followed by langa, and both boys ran towards miya. reki sprung onto him, enveloping him in a lung-crushing hug whilst langa watched with a smile.

y/n smiled at her blue-haired brother-in-law, wrapping her arms around him affectionately.

"miya! i missed you so much bro!" he cried, whilst the other man laughed and hugged him back. "missed you too, reki."

"sis!" reki shouted, hugging y/n next. "and kira! my favorite niece," he dragged the little girl into the embrace also whilst she squealed and giggled at the sight of her beloved uncle. meanwhile, langa and miya stood at the sidelines, chatting amongst themselves.

when he released both girls, he ruffled y/n's hair, "i missed you!" he told her excitedly, whilst the girl desperately swatted him away, laughing. "we saw each other, like, last month, reki," she smiled.

y/n had been taking time off of work recently to look after akira, since she needed a lot more attention now that she was a bit older.

reki paused, looking at his little sister with a sad smile. "i know... it's just," his bottom lip quivered for a second as he glanced over at miya. "neither of you has changed at all. still as in love as always."

y/n smiled, embracing her brother once more.

soon after, reki and langa decided to take a walk with akira to give the couple some time alone.

miya looked down at the ground, let out a breathy laugh as if he was remembering something. "what's so funny, asshole?" y/n asked, a smile on her face at the sight of her husband.

"it's just..." he trailed off. "remember when we were little?"

"of course," the girl said, shaking her head. "jeez, i was young and dumb. the only reason we ended up together was because i had balls and you didn't," she accused, making the male roll his eyes. "oh shut it, princess."

"just kidding. i like to think we would've gotten together either way."

"well, pretty girl," miya spoke up, "how about we go and get some drinks?"

"i'd love to."

when they grabbed hands, miya's wedding ring pressed against her finger provided a cold sensation that provided her a sense of comfort.

miya noticed this, and placed a kiss on top of her head.

"i love you, you know."

"i love you too."

and after that, she did everything she could for the people around her. they had a lovely house, steady jobs, a beautiful daughter, an amazing relationship, everything they'd ever needed. they were her home, her sanctuary.

after all, she loved her family more than anything.

THESE WERE PREWRITTEN BEFORE PEOPLE YELL AT ME FOR OVERWORKING MYSELF😟 (ily all so much, thank u for caring about me)

i can't thank all of you enough for sticking with me through this book. i've laughed and cried whilst writing it, and even though it's short, i managed to get attached to y/n and all of the characters. each and every one of your comments made my day, and i love you all! you all deserve the world!

until we meet again <3

started: 23/2/21
finished: 12/07/21

©TOKYOM4NJI