I Don't Want This Anymore

.:Jenna's POV:.

********

After Liam asked us about how long we have been together my heart broke seeing the sadness in his eyes. I saw one lone tear leave his eye and I almost broke. I didn't mean to do this to him I really did like him but Derek asked me out today at school and I didn't want to make him upset and he is a sweet guy and really cute too. Well now I'm in a relationship that I don't know if I wanna be in.

Right now Derek and I are walking back to my house and Liam had went for a run on a different trail and went off. We arrived at my place the whole time Derek saying how amazing it is but that its not as nice as his house the big mansion and open land. We went down to the barn and I rode and did chores and he kept saying how amazing his horses are and how he has trainers and workers to do what I do. We then went inside to eat and watch a movie and the whole time he kept talking about his life and how he loves it and he is so glad I'm now apart of it. We went to the couch and we started talking about my life he got really confused on why I did all the work and where my parents where and I just told him I couldn't talk about them and I told him that I like to help out and work hard and that's how I plan to make a good future. He told me that is what people should do for me and it makes me think of what he stands for. We put on a movie and cuddle on the couch and the whole time the movie is on I'm thinking of Liam and how he said he wishes he had this life. Being free and how much I really do like him. All of the thinking showed me I made the wrong decision with Derek and I had to tell him it wouldn't work.

"Derek we aren't gonna work I don't want this relationship anymore." I say.

"What why Jenna what's wrong with you don't you realize all that I could give you? Don't you realize the power and money you are giving up? YOU ARE AN IDIOT TO GIVE THAT UP YOU KNOW? WHAT A STUPID GIRL! YOU ARE A MESSED UP GIRL JENNA!" and with that he stormed out the door.

That went over well...

I walked up to the cabin I knew Liam and the boys were in and knocked on the door. The door opened to revile the one and only Harry Styles.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Jenna, Liam's friend I came to see him." I replied.

"I don't know if you want to do that he has been in his room crying since like 3 and we don't know why." Oh no it's my entire fault.

"I know why and I can help him." I say hoping I'm not to late.

Harry leads me through the cabin taking me to Liam's room. Harry opens the door to show a dark room with a large window facing the mountains and my home. I look to the corner where Liam is crying and all curled up. I slowly walk over to him when Harry left staying quite.

"Niall I'm not going to talk or eat so there is no point." He said.

"Well its not Niall."