➣ 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

❝ 𝐘𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.  ❞ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞.

❝ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ❞ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨', 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫.

you knock 3 times, then entered. There she sit, a apple on her hand the fresh apple on the old woman' s hand.

"hello again, Mama."

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

He sighed, taking the last bit of his dorayaki. His other 2 friends along him.

"Hey megumi, The rules said that you can date the same person again right?" Itadori asked, glancing at the raven haired.

"Yes." he simply said.

"Then date the pretty girl you rented again! it must be fun.." A silence filled the room, as soon as a slap were heard.

"don't treat girls with that job like that a toy, they need a break." Yuuta smack his head, the pink haired rubbed the area he's been hit on.

"I'm not trying to say that! I mean if you really want to date her for real, ask her." Another silence came, waiting for the quiet boy answer.

"Its just a renting whatever, i dont like being in relationship." A groan escaped the 2 boys.

"im gonna go at my dorm now, thanks. I'll see you at school." He said leaving the dorm.

scrolling at his phone, he checked his account and stalked your page for a little, then found reviews.

User3758
She held my hand
when I went home!
shes so sweet!..

                > Replies

               > User196
                  No way! me too!

               > Meanguy37
                  Wait me too!

               > User738
                   So it was all an act?
                  trash.

               > User196
                  Rating her 2 stars Rn!

after seeing the replies, he shuts his phone down. He thought it was romantic since its the first time a girl held his hand.

turns out it was all an act.

He once again checked your account. Rating it 3 stars.

Megumi.fushi
> it was all an act.
   the same thing happen
   in every guy.

cooling down your cooking, a notification popped up.

checking it, it came from your renting account.

[ Megumi.Fushi ] Rated You 3 stars!
> it was all an act.
   the same thing happen
   in every guy.

of course it was all an act, its a renting app after all, idiots.

filler chap :p

wc : 401