The Move In (part 2)

....
She followed the old man up the stairs, slipping half way up. It was a rush of adrenaline, she HAD to follow this man. Abby didn't know why. When she finally got upstairs there was no sign of him there;only a cold feeling going through her boney body. Feeling dumb founded she looked for a suitable room to set her stuff in. Abby's dad never specified what room she could have.
Abby felt drawn to the room with the bay window, it was the furthest one down the hall, the door was painted black and had nail scratches on it.

As she opened the door she felt as if she went into another dimension. Abby saw a tall, dark skinned girl around her age standing in front of the bay window;looking into the full neighbour hood of pubescent teenagers. "Hello..?" Abby blurted out, the tall girl spun around, Abby's eyes widened, it was her childhood best friend!? She was confused, especially since her childhood best friend died the year earlier.

"Diana? Is that you..??"
The tall girl nodded and smiled, reaching her arms out as if she was gonna give her a warm embrace.
Abby almost went in but remembered. "Diana, you died last year, April 16th.."
The tall girl's face went from sweet to cold hearted..
"Fine fine.. ya caught me, my name is Opal. I'm a ghost who died her 20 years ago, 1977 October 3rd." The ghost admitted.
Abby didn't buy it for a second, "a ghost? That's impossible, the only ghost I saw was a man with a cane. You HAVE to be some crazy lady."
The ghost face went pale white, "a man with a cane?? What did his face look like, did you look into his eyes?!" Opal (the ghost) was spooked.
Abby squinted and proceeded to ask, "first off, why is it any of your business. Yes, he had a cane. And third, why would it matter if I looked into his eyes??"

"Okay, so you haven't done any research.. the man with the cane was my dad, now, we've had many people live here. He doesn't like trespassers, soooo.. if you look into his eyes he'll kind of stalk you in the middle of the night and may or may not take you to the shed to skin you alive??" Opal was squeamish just talking about it.
Abby nearly screamed, "I.. oh boy..", "I don't THINKKK I looked into his eyes.. I think?"

Opal sighed, "well, if you did, I'd recommend finding a safe place, I'd recommend this little hidden cubby!" She opened a secret cubby with planets and pillows.