I - End of the holidays

Hope sighed, looking desperately at her suitcase from her bed.

The summer holidays are over, she will have to leave her family to return to Salvatore school. The school that describes her father as the great evil and sees her as a monster.

"They are idiots mom." Hope mutters annoyingly, rolling her eyes.

"They don't know you my dear, as soon as they discover the sublime person that you are they will regret their behavior and they will treat you like a goddess." comforts Hayley with a small smile.

"Like a goddess? Seriously mom? It'll happen when the hens have teeth." Said the teenager who curls up in her sheets like a sushi.

The hybrid woman approaches the ball formed by her daughter with the blankets, she lightly strokes her daughter's scalp with tenderness. If she could she would kill all those teenagers who hurt her beautiful daughter, but Elijah reminds her time and time again that these are just children with little intelligence.

"Promise me one thing my love sugar." Hope rolls her eyes at the nicknames her mom uses. "Try to make friends, okay?" Hayley asks.

"But I tried!" Hope exclaims, straightening up indignantly "Or at least I had tried, but nobody wants to be friends with the tribitch!"

"Please don't call you that. Listen ... I ... promise to try, okay? And if it doesn't get better, I'll call your dad and we'll think of another one. solution. Just try, that's all I'm asking you. " offers the desperate hybrid, she had no desire to leave her child at Salvatore school knowing she was unhappy, but her daughter had to make friends her age and be in a place that will keep her safe. "Until the Winter holidays."

Hope smiled slightly, she certainly wasn't going to change her ways and stay isolated in her bedroom or in a secluded corner to read a book.

"I promise."

A little lie never killed anyone.